Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen (October 2009 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was a tad windy today no? and rochasfille that is the darndest thing. you must feel cool. hahaha.

1) Thanks GOODNESS they seem to be changing their style.
Looked like sad old hags for a while there.
2) Is it REALLY necessary for them both to be carrying duffel bags every day? Do they play on a hockey team now?

i really love ash's Balenciaga shades. i really would love a pair for myself but big shades never look good on me

btw, just saw the trailer roe "Beastly" and i gotta say MK's acting isn't all that great. Vanessa's acting was oscar worthy compared to MK's. i can never take her seriously as an actor unless she gets some serious acting classes

I find it highly ironic that both Ashley and Mary-Kate carry that black Celine bag. Celine stands for monochromatic minimalism, and the twins...errrr...do not :lol: :innocent:

well if you look at what they designed for the rw and ash's outfit at event - it's quite minimalistic. Another thing is MK's style and both twin daily outfits...

Mary-Kate Olsen Leaves Her Apartment In NYC - HQs (03/19/10)

marykolsen.org

people.com

TWIN SET

Double take! Ashley Olsen mirrors her sister's street chic look Thursday in Manhattan, with two large bags, glasses and a big cup of joe.

Aaaaaaaaah she looks amazing! Anyone know who those sunglasses are by? Thanks in advance :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably one of my all-time favourite outfits from either Mary-Kate or Ashley:

olsensanonymous

Impeccably styled! Before the whole bandage skirt and blazer craze, too.

^I think it was a sort of "hommage" to him since she wore this to a Chanel show :smile:

I loove the new MK candids!! Who makes that jacket? I have seen her wear it before I think.

because mk and ash has decided to be less fashionable as of late(more like a year actually).

^^ I know, right. The girls are probably recuperating after fashion week season and press, hence no candids.

Probably one of my all-time favourite outfits from either Mary-Kate or Ashley:

Impeccably styled! Before the whole bandage skirt and blazer craze, too.

and now that everyone else is on that trend, they've moved onto something else...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->