Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (June - September 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I really adore Ashley's outfit. She's so elegant.

oscar de la renta s/s 2012

35n6e6c.jpg

frommetoyou.tumblr.com

It's amazing how much better MK looks when she's caught not posing and therefore isn't sucking in her cheeks. It's like Arabella in Jude the Obscure, sucking her dimples in when she wants to look good. Please stop MK!

I love both outfits (the 2 from Ash - I think the J. Mendel look is my favorite) and MK (just wish she put some color on, she tends to be all black most of the times).

on a different note, love the reflection of the run-away on their glasses, even if it wasn't intentional, it's a great shot by the photographer.

and it's great to see Ashley smiling so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I also love this look. It's elegant, clean and polished.

I love everything about Ashley's look so elegant and simple!

^How is it possible that this girl one looks as great as she does in post #948 and another day she looks like in post #952?!...

I bet she would've looked SOOO MUCH better without all those rags thrown on top of that black dress...

Button-down shirts are classic Ashley. :heart:

...just not digging her kitten heels phase though. :ermm:

the thought of her wet hair wrapped in that scarf is making me feel uncomfortable, haha

Kitten heels. Big no no. Bring back the stompers other than perfect!

I kinda like the kitten heels on Ashley. It really demonstrates her youthfulness, and they look chic on her. IMO, it depends on who is wearing kitten heels-if your much older and wear them, you tend to look "older".

Ashley's outfit @ J.Mendel is already one of my all time favourite. So chic and modern. It makes up for all her questionable choice this year.

ah so many good looks lately!

by the way, did i miss it or are they doing a show for the row?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->