Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (September 2011 - May 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
under 160cm i think.
if i remember right ash is 158cm and mk is shorter..

edit:
imdb says
ashley
Height
5' 3" (1.60 m)

mary-kate
Height
4' 11¾" (1.52 m)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well imdb is definitely wrong cause there's no way Ashley is 8cm taller than MK.

but she is taller than MK. i doubt it´s 8cm, too. But maybe 3 or 4. we can definitely see the high-different between them both.

the girls had said in an Oprah interview that Ash is barely 5'1 (1m56) and MK again barely 5'0 (1m53)

Last edited by a moderator:
the girls had said in an Oprah interview that Ash is barely 5'1 (1m56) and MK again barely 5'0 (1m53)

That sounds about right. You can tell how short they really are just when they stand next to their car or other people. They're tiny! I love short celebrities because I feel like so many stylish people are a million feet tall. Celebrities so often exaggerate their height. Anyone who is actually 5 feet even in real life are listed as 5'3" on IMDB. :unsure:

I can't even tell what MK is wearing...it just all blends in. Love the top half tho...

Mary-Kate Olsen @ New York Academy of Art 2012 Tribeca Ball: Honoring Robert DeNiro - April 16, 2012

OedMc.png

SOURCE-OLSENTWINS.SKYROCK.COM

Strange pout but she looks stunning.

Just came accross these oldies from 2010 don't know if they were posted. If so I'm sorry for the repost but I love what she'is wearing

MK1.jpg
MK2.jpg

MK3.jpg
MK4.jpg

rdujour.com

Mary-Kate Olsen @ StyleMint LIVE chat - April 20, 2012

2FeuM.png
EOZws.png

zs52q.png
7H0dW.png

cMSLo.png
v6ULF.png

SCREENCAPPED BY THEFRENCHY

^She looks badass. That's a perfect outfit. I love the way puts her hair behind her ears and the way she doesn't look "too feminine" with heels.

I just watched the replay of the stylemint live chat...MK is sooo LA. OMG, I kind of loved her here. But she speaks too lethargic, like a chilled out surfer. Haha

love what she's wearing @ the live chat, very Parisian inspired in its simplicity.

Lethargic is the best word to describe it! She was so relaxed. It was 4/20, so who knows.

On another note of relax, I feel like she wasn't as guarded and it's rare we see that side.

^Thanks! The Stylemint feature starts at 26 mins but the interview doesn't start till 28 mins for anyone interested.
It seems like MK dresses more 'normal'/classic for TV appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->