Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (March 2011 - June 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
was she living with justin bartha when they broke up?? maybe thats why she is always staying in hotels in nyc ..???

such a lovely outfit!
altough I do not understand her shoe choice...

marjanthelion,they did break-up with Justin.

I actually really like the last outfit. Very much so. (except for the shoes but ok.)
I think she got her hair highlighted!

Great new outfit, from head to toe. Moreover, it seems that she did something to her hair. It looks a bit lighter, which I love. That breton sweater is really nice.

Can't wait to see what they wear to the CFDA Awards on Monday :buzz:

loved the look until i saw those shoes. what is THAT? sparkly?
she def lighted her hair, i like it.

New photoshoot, might be for the CFDAs :smile:

4wASt.jpg

MKAOLSEN.LIVEJOURNAL.COM

they do a little too much with their facial expressions sometimes, we're channeling zoolander here

but i like the composition otherwise

Love the top of Ashley's outfit (and her hair looks gorgeous, love the lighter shade). The shoes are horrible though.

Okay, I can't tell which is which in that photo, but it's funny how the Olsen on the left has really wide eyes, and the Olsen on the right has more narrow eyes :lol:

Okay, I can't tell which is which in that photo, but it's funny how the Olsen on the left has really wide eyes, and the Olsen on the right has more narrow eyes :lol:

Funny how some people still can't tell which is which. They look so different to me :lol: Ashley is on the left, MK on the right.

I love Ashley's face a lot more than MK's. I prefer Ash's rounder features. They look great!

MK had something done to her face, right? i love the pic above, but they dont look like identical twins any more...

They're not identical twins - they're fraternal twins who happen to look very very much alike.

i always used to think MK was the one who had the strange bf's...but i was flipping through some pics of ash...and it turns out her boyfriend's seem to emanate so much more awkwardness hahah...i dunno, she looks so good in all the pics...but both justin and that greg (?) guy...like, so random.

source:
http://mary-kateandashleyimages.com/photos/index.php
http://www.sweetin.com/cgi-local/messagesummary.pl?olsen

Love the second outfit Ashely was wearing! Totally relevant and still 'instyle' as of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->