Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (September 2011 - May 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She does looks good :smile:. I also love the candids posted from 010 fabulous :heart:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary Kate Olsen watches the Los Angeles Clippers play the New York Knicks at Madison Square Garden in New York City - April 25, 2012

UPI.COM

Ashley Olsen leaving a hotel in Los Angeles - April 24, 2012

WpxDX.jpg

SOURCE-OLSENTWINS.SKYROCK.COM

Ashley looks fabulous. Who is the guy with Mk? She looks cute. Thank you for posting :flower:.

MK is so gorgeous without even a scrap of makeup, those girls have incredible skin!

They need to kick the oversized clothing trend, that outfit on Ashley is downright awful instead of being chic like she intended. (Also, please tell me that guy is giving her a high five, amazing.)

MK looks really beautiful without any make up on + the way they look at each other on that third photo couldn't be more obvious but it's cute :lol: :innocent:

As for Ashley I need a clearer image to properly judge her outfit but I can already sya that I love her bag and coat yet I hate the baggy jeans. Doesn't suit her frame.

Moderation Note :

Please refrain from discussing any matters unrelated to Mary-Kate and Ashley's Personal Style or Work matters in future, otherwise reminders and warnings will be issued, Thank You.

^Well if we don't get anything before, they will both be at the MET on Thursday :heart:.

Can't wait to see what they're gonna wear, but I have to say I'm a bit more worried about what Mary-kate will wear :lol: :lol:

^I'm excited to see what they've designed too, she said it's custom made The Row, if I'm not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->