Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (May 2012 - April 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooo what's she doing at Stone Fox? Maybe that's a bridesmaid dress, either way it's beautiful.

Mary-Kate Olsen and artist David Kratz attend the 2013 Tribeca Ball at New York Academy of Art - April 08, 2013

s1hkqkc.jpg

ZIMBIO.COM

Ashley Olsen seen with friends in Tribeca, NYC - April 07, 2013

IYEyhkX.jpg
aV1PxIq.jpg

OLSENOBSESSIVE.NET

Mary-Kate Olsen at 2013 Tribeca Ball at the New York Academy of Art, NYC - April 8, 2013 - tlfan.to

I saw an old pic of MK on Instagram today. She wore a graphic tee, skirt (or shorts?) & tied the sleeves of a plaid shirt around her waist, if you know what I'm talking about.

I can't remember which FW13 shows I saw it in, but the shirt thing is definitely becoming a trend.. Can we all agree MKA are still ahead of the game? :P

I saw an old pic of MK on Instagram today. She wore a graphic tee, skirt (or shorts?) & tied the sleeves of a plaid shirt around her waist, if you know what I'm talking about.

I can't remember which FW13 shows I saw it in, but the shirt thing is definitely becoming a trend.. Can we all agree MKA are still ahead of the game? :P

These?

1.jpg

2.jpg

grungemummy.blogspot.com

Maybe it's coming back sure, or maybe it was out of convenience. Plaid shirts around the waist are very 90's to me.

Definitely very 90's to me as well. Plaid shirts, denim jackets, denim shirts... Even I did that - and I was born in 1990.

People have been doing the 90's grunge thing for a few years now, I think MK was just following the same trend everyone else was.

Ashley Olsen leaving her pilates class in NYC - April 08, 2013

x10S8TL.jpg

OLSENOBSESSIVE.NET

Really love those sunglasses on her . And it seems like espadrilles are her new shoe obssesion.

wow ashley looks so taller prob. because she is in leggings rather than her baggy pants she wears in a row recently.

I have this look in mind as well :heart: :
bl57cn3ag1ef3ng5.jpg

whosdatedwho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qqsuns
Back