Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (March 2011 - June 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley's top is Chanel Cruise 2010 if I'm not wrong.

She looks great, it's true that the outfit reminds Carrie Bradshaw.

Ash is looking sexy as hellllll.whoo!
& MK always wears the best pants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Laughing at the nannies in the background in #909.
Gosh both of them look so great. Chanel Resort! :woot:

AShley's outfit is cute, love cropped sweater, but sexy is not a word I would ever associate with either gals.

I think in order for that look to be a full-on 'Carrie' I would need to see a circle skirt, or short shorts, or a dirndl or something.

Laughing at the nannies in the background in #909.
Gosh both of them look so great. Chanel Resort! :woot:

one of the women is a close friend of ashley (a stylist whose name I can't remember, ash was one of her bridesmaid at the wedding; in a black dress and a mascarade, if i'm not mistaken...:P ); the other is probably the nanny of her kids.

one of the women is a close friend of ashley (a stylist whose name I can't remember, ash was one of her bridesmaid at the wedding; in a black dress and a mascarade, if i'm not mistaken...:P ); the other is probably the nanny of her kids.

yes, it's estee stanley...
mk&a were bridesmaids in her wedding (where everyone had on the white masks)...

i would love the see that look from the front...
the skirt looks like it's an awkward length, especially with flat sandals, but the sweater/top i love...

019256760.jpg
019256759.jpg
019256753.jpg
019256739.jpg
019256736.jpg
019256735.jpg
019256734.jpg
019321571.jpg
019321570.jpg
019321569.jpg

bew.pl

ashley has a beautiful face.
i love the granny polka dot dress
but she looks like she's in a fuzzy strait jacket in #929

can someone please ID Ashley's sandals? pic from JJ. it would be much appreciated. they look like a pair of louboutins from 2008 but they dont' have a red sole, so... I don't know. help please! :smile:

sorry to double post, but I really would like to know who made these sandals. please ID if you can :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so crushing on Ash NYC summer style... really effortless and chic..:crush:

Hmm. Maybe it's time to renew my WWDOnline subscription. Could someone here who has access pretty please repost? :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->