Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (June - September 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both look pretty good. MK was a hit until I saw those atrocious shoes; and I love Ashley's outfit but the arm length is... Well, we all know they'll always love something a bit ill-fitting :lol: Her shoes are really great!

ashley looks like she just rolled out of bed and threw on her boyfriends coat. and those mules make me want to vomit. get your act together girl.

could anyone that have access to the full article, post a summary of what's this deal about? Thanks:flower:

@PRConsulting PR Consulting
Ashley & Mary Kate Olsen Appointed Creative Heads of Superga - via @womensweardaily: http://www.wwd.com/accessories-news...ive-directors-of-superga-5141504?module=today
4 minutes ago via Tweet Button Favorite Retweet Reply

The Olsens' Latest Gig: Creative Heads of Superga
By Alexandra Steigrad
WWD Issue 09/12/2011
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen have expanded their fashion empire yet again.

Steve Madden Ltd., which inked a deal in February with BasicNet SpA for the exclusive North American license of Italian...

Source:wwd.com

really? does anyone else see this as totally random? a sneakers company?

I'm surprised there's no pictures of them in NY, since they presented their collection at NYFW..

Mary-Kate was at the us open 2011 tennis championship, September 12. Isopix has photos but Unfortunately the pics have water marks all over. They are tag with Ashley's name but I'm 99% sure that's MK.

http://www.isopix.be/view_main.aspx?MODE=HP&PG=1&INIT=1&SRC=ashley+olsen&DDLB_CATALOG=1

also it seems that both girls were at the showroom for Textile Elizabeth and James:

Just at @TEXTILEEandJ appt, collection is great! Taking us all back to the 90's and more exciting Mary Kate + Ashley were in the showroom!
35 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

^Yeah, it's definitely Mary-Kate! Nice to see her there.

maybe we get some pics

@womensweardaily
Women's Wear Daily Valentino is sitting front row at Oscar de la Renta near Nicki Minaj and Ashley Olsen. #NYFW
1 minute ago via web

^She's sitting next to Justin Timberlake :woot: can't wait to see!!

Ashley at Oscar de la Renta just seems random. I think the last Oscar outfit she wore was that really oversized shirt and skirt ensemble where her boobs were popping out. I think that was, like, seven years ago.

EDIT: Scrap that, she and Mary-Kate wore Oscar at the MET Gala one year.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_lrhliggqVP1qfq8ypo1_500.jpg

paulwilmotcommunications.tumblr

ashley olsen at oscar de la renta s/s 2012 show, september 13, 2011
(she's sitting next to stylist estee stanley and derek blasberg)

habituallychic.tumblr.com

Ashley at Oscar de la Renta just seems random. I think the last Oscar outfit she wore was that really oversized shirt and skirt ensemble where her boobs were popping out. I think that was, like, seven years ago.

EDIT: Scrap that, she and Mary-Kate wore Oscar at the MET Gala one year.

oscar? do you mean badgley mischka?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->