Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (June - September 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Isobel*, perhaps you could try Dover Street Market? :smile:

I was there two weeks ago and you can't find The Row on DSM. The line is available in London at Harvey Nichols, Joseph, and The Shop at Bluebird.

^Thank you :kiss: ; but you might hate me when I tell you that I went to Harvey Nichols and they didn't carry the Toms collaboration :( But you can contact The Row and ask them, they answer pretty quickly. I'll PM you their e-mail :wink:

this might be a stupid questions...but when and where can we buy their style mint shirts?

They're on stylemint.com, I think that's the only place you can get them.

My favorite hair to date on Ashley has been the bob.

Were they just staying at the Bowery in NYC? I've stayed there before, I love the cozy decor. And their roof top is perfect for after parties. I met Alexa Chung and Alexis Bledel there once. I'd love (die? :blush: :woot:) to meet the Olsens. :smile:

omg the prospect of even meeting them is making me silly with excitement! <3

a reminder that there is a stylemint thread here...
videos of the girls can be posted here, but any discussion about the line should be posted in that thread...
thank you...

Ashley has really been inspiring me lately in the slacks and mocassins department. B)

omg the prospect of even meeting them is making me silly with excitement! <3

Me too. It would be an amazing day to say the least. :woot: :wink:

Mary-Kate Olsen and her twin sis and business partner, Ashley, kick off Fashion Week at JCPenney and People StyleWatch’s “Miss for a Must” event, held on Thursday (September 8) in New York City.

justjared

Blah. Don't like either outfit, hate both shoes. Ashley's dress looks like a panama top. I understand that she's going for a minimal 90s revival kinda thing but it's just not working. She doesn't look chic, she looks frumpy IMO.

ashley's jacket is too big for her...you can tell in the shoulders and the arm length...
they can custom make themselves jeans but can't tailor a jacket to fit them...:blink:

I LOVE MK's shoes! That's the only thing I like. Their clothes always looks as if they stole it from a 6 ft guy- extremely big on them.

I also love MK's boots, they're really cool. As for their outfits on themselves, I've seen more interesting. But I love their make-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->