Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen (January 2009 - October 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm i remember her wearing it in black so it's either the same dress just weird light, or the same dress in different color. Anybody has any info?

I think it's Elizabeth & James, but I think it's the lighting that makes it purple. I'm sure she only wore it in black?

I'd say it's purple. But a way darker shade of purple than the one in the pic

FLASHBACK: MK on oct 18th, 3 years ago :smile:

2gwszk8.jpg

OLSENSOBSESSIVE.NET

its purple, cause the velvet prada clutch she wears, is also purple, and if you look at the belt it would have look weird-coloured to cause of the lighting, but you can see its still black, so hah, since im a detective (ok bad sence of norwegian humor) i think the dress is purple.

Does anyone know the belt she's wearing in the picture above? I always been fond of it.

its purple, cause the velvet prada clutch she wears, is also purple, and if you look at the belt it would have look weird-coloured to cause of the lighting, but you can see its still black, so hah, since im a detective (ok bad sence of norwegian humor) i think the dress is purple.

If you were that much of a detective, you would know that the bag is Miu Miu. :P

that's true - infamous Miu Miu "devil eye" cluth, anyway THE BELT is balenciaga if i remember correct :smile:

Will try to find some pictures from that event...

Love the flashback idea - this is one of my fav MK outfit from that time, it was after her wearing just plaid shirt and thights for some months so it was really refreshing ( even though she was wearing just thights again ) - she had this amazing oversized balenciaga with her , made like in horse skin or something - any body has info about that bag or even picture?

wow she looks amazing in those last two old photos! that dress is one of my favourite outfits of hers

Oh those are some great flashback photos!

That pap pic from 3 years ago is so cool.............she looked great and i agree about her hair looking amazing back then.

Flashback

Here is one i love (i think from 05 or 06)
tumblr_krm84pLqO21qza6uyo1_400.jpg

She looks so darn cute! :blush:

F***yeahmarykateashley.tumblr.com

Last edited by a moderator:
MK really looks good in post #4938
hair was great and face looked fresh and pretty.
also her outfits were so so much better that time than they are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->