Tommy Ton - Photographer

GIVENCHYlover

Reaction score
Tommy Ton is a Canadian photographer known for his fashion blog Jak & Jil, and his street style coverage of fashion weeks on Style.com and GQ.com. His favorite subjects are fashion editors, the likes of Carine Roitfeld, and Anna Dello Russo. He is represented by New York City-based talent agency The Collective Shift, and his images are licensed by Trunk Archive, an image licensing agency also based in New York City.
Wikipedia

Last edited by a moderator:
Much, much prefer him to old Scotty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Much, much prefer him to old Scotty.

Ha, agreed. He doesn't come off as pretentious in the slightest and I love the way he captures details of outfits by zooming in and/or cropping his pictures. Extremely talented guy.

Ha, agreed. He doesn't come off as pretentious in the slightest and I love the way he captures details of outfits by zooming in and/or cropping his pictures. Extremely talented guy.

Idk much about Scott way of being or personality, but I guess it's because I had never liked his blog because I find it boring:rolleyes:
And speaking about Tom, does anyone knows why he suddenly stopped publishing photos on his blog? This isn't anything new but I was always left with the doubt. Does it has to do the the fact that he begun shooting for style.com or something like that?

US HARPER'S BAZAAR MARCH 2012

Street Smart

Hanne Gaby Odiele & Ming Xi by Tommy Ton
Styled by Joanna Hillman

Behind the scenes

harpersbazaar.com

How cool is that! Love the pops of color from the clothes and the cars when set amongst a neutral backdrop. And of course the masterful zoom and crop from him.

Vogue Russia September 2012
Tommy Ton (Photographer)
Anna Dello Russo (Fashion Editor/Stylist)

models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->