Topshop #3

I just put clear nail varnish over my rings, it stops them from going green and keeps the stones from falling out.

I'm scared that they would turn green but the nail varnish idea seems really good,thank you! Think I'll go buy the ring and give it a go.

Has anyone tried on or seen the Luxe Nylon Parka? I hate buying things online that aren't reviewed yet. :unsure:

Ordered this coat in regular thinking (as i'm petite) that it will atleast come below my bum but it was still too short for my liking. Hunt for a casual winter coat continues!

07C02CKHA_large.jpg

topshop.com

Has anyone tried their lipsticks? I hear the quality is pretty good?

I'm a big fan of topshop makeup and their lipsticks are pretty good but very drying i find, always useful to maybe apply lip balm before the lipstick? i find this helps!

I'm a big fan of topshop makeup and their lipsticks are pretty good but very drying i find, always useful to maybe apply lip balm before the lipstick? i find this helps!

Thanks, there are a few shades I quite like, will give one a go:flower:

Haven't found anything i like in the sale online... will have to visit my local store this weekend.

i am so sick of topshop and i am NEVER ordering from them again. 24 days and i've still yet to receive a package. no tracking either. they keep telling me to "wait a few more days". :angry:

ive just ordered a dress and ive never had issues with their delivery process, so after reading your comment callagabrielle, im a bit nervous! :\

Bought this today :smile: i didn't try it on the shop but fits like a dream
pic from topshop.com

Attachments

• 04J07CBLK_large.jpg
    04J07CBLK_large.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 5
^that dress looks good. has anyone purchased any outerwear from topshop this season. i'm praying some of the topshop unique coats go on sale here.

ive just ordered a dress and ive never had issues with their delivery process, so after reading your comment callagabrielle, im a bit nervous! :\

after 29 days of waiting, they finally told me that my package could not be tracked and that it was most likely lost. they also can not send me another pair of shoes because they have sold out. at the same time now, i will be waiting 10 days for them to refund me back, meaning top shop has had my money for over a month while i have NO PRODUCT. good stuff. :angry: i hope you have better luck with your package. :flower: i hope you never have to deal with their customer service. i was put on hold for 30 minutes, hung up on, and had to wait another hour to be told that i would not receive my refund that same day. never againnnnnn.

thats terrible! truly shocking the way they have handled your order, is there anyway that they could give you a refund?! my package wont be here until the 22nd at the latest, so fingers crossed!

I have been searching desperately for this beanie everywhere, in stores and online, but had no luck, since it's sold out :cry:
If anybody sees it, anywhere, please do tell. :flower:

topshop-khaki-studded-military-beanie-product-2-5113415-135130742_large_flex.jpeg
topshop-khaki-studded-military-beanie-product-1-5113415-135682173_large_flex.jpeg

www.lyst.com

i got these today! but i'm bummed i can't really wear them out right now because the blizzard has already hit my city. they're the "ample" boots. the soles look kind of 90s but i can deal with that.

imagepto.jpg

topshop.com

I ordered a bunch of dresses from their site two weeks ago. Still haven't gotten anything. I'm hoping it's just because of the holidays and not because they completely lost my order. I'll call them on Saturday if I don't get anything yet, but it's really frustrating waiting for a package that should be here by now!

i've only ever had one problem with them being a bit weird about refunding a missing item but i am worried now all of you guys are having problems again cos i just made an order in the sale :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frikandel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->