Twin Peaks

If Norma comes back (Peggy Lipton), they should have Rashida Jones guest starring as her daughter.

I made a vow to NOT read and/or look at anything that could give away any spoilers. I want to be completely surprised when I see the new version.

Fingers crossed.

I recently tried watching the first season for the first time, I only managed to watch half of it before I got bored. I think it´s one of those shows that were amazing at the time but can´t stand the test of time. I appreciate the ambiance though...
So I´m looking forward to the new version. I guess it will have Lynch´s touch -what made the original a cult tv show- but adding some elements to make it modern.

I'm super excited for this to come back but also really apprehensive. It could either be amazing or awful. Plus, it means David Lynch is coming out of retirement which is amazing news by itself. :wub:

I hope they give Laura Dern a small role in the series because I love her in Lynch's films.

I'm most excited at the fact that David Lynch will be directing and co-writing all nine episodes.

I've watched a few from the second season which were just airing on one of the channels here in the UK this week. That final episode is nuts and I want more like that. Remember Laura in the Black Lodge says "I'll see you in 25 years. Meanwhile..."

So I guess after the scare of us not getting Twin Peaks with David Lynch, they've moved elsewhere and it's now going ahead again? I hope the anticipation and build up is worth it in the long run!

The latest rumour is that it's 18 episodes now, not nine. Thoughts are that David Lynch required greater scope for what he wanted to do than the network were originally willing to accommodate. But I guess they've changed their tune (assuming this is true).

Which were you? Team James or Team Bobby? They were, like, the original Brandon & Dylan. (src: welcometotwinpeaks.com)

james-marshall-dana-ashbrook-bobby-james-totem-3.jpg

Only saw Part 1 of the first episode (jeez these episodes are long) but pretty good so far!

May 25th 2017: Twin Peaks premiere at The 70th Annual Cannes Film Festival

zimbio

I recently saw the 3 first episodes of season 3. It was not my cup of tea if I say so.
I adore the season 1 and 2 though.

I personally love the new season of Twin Peaks, and in my opinion this might be the best season of them all.

I hate the third season is so boring and I can't stand Diane, I feel like she is only there because David Lynch has an obsession with Laura Dern. Her character is absolutely mediocre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syailendra Aditya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->