Tell Carlson

I thouhg the 1st picture model was lars swensen O__O he did some ads that looked the same.

I'm confused by now.. Lars swensen( or swenson) was in dior homme ads winter 2003 but I swear they were s/s 2004 ..ok..

Last edited by a moderator:
i think that tell did dior f/w 2004 or then s/s 2005. not sure though

indie said:
I thouhg the 1st picture model was lars swensen O__O he did some ads that looked the same.

I'm confused by now.. Lars swensen( or swenson) was in dior homme ads winter 2003 but I swear they were s/s 2004 ..ok..

The first pic (Dior ads) is indeed Tell, He did SS04 (with Mathias who always turned his face away from the camera) and Lars was in fw04 with other models.

Tell shot editorial in Tendencias a month ago. Fusion is his mtoher agency, Bananas is his Paris agency and Traffic is his Madrid/Barcelona agency.

First two pics source from Models.com and the Tendencias ones are from Fusion.

A little mroe info ..

- He writes poems
- Went to Professional Children's School in NY (link to read about it)
- He wants to work with Tom Ford and Karl Lagerfeld
- He's well-dressed (stylish man)
- Is a friend of Ally Hilfiger and was in some episodes of Rich Girls.

He's my favorite. Along with mr. boyd, who also shot that fantastic Dior campaign.

:wub:

eightyeightkeys said:
My goodness, he's beautiful. :blush: Do you know what eye color he has?

By the way, he reminds me of Gaspard Ulliel. Anyone else see the resemblence?

Tell is very attractive, but I have a serious crush on Gaspard Ulliel. :wub:

Are you talking about Tell Carlson's eyes? Tells are Blue. On a side note..I heard he had a 'fling' with Mischa Barton once which I found pretty interesting. Anyway is TEll still working?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? So soon? He should really wait til' he's about 24 or he has a better job lined up. Modeling is great money and it's for such a short period of time anyway.

iluvgirlyboys said:
I heard he had a 'fling' with Mischa Barton once which I found pretty interesting.

Are you kidding? He's gay as a two dollar bill.

^lolz!

i like hsi hair. does anyone has more pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->