UK Elle November 2006 : Katie Price by Rankin

tigerrouge

don't look down
Reaction score
UK Elle November 06 : Jordan by Rankin

Seeing as I couldn't find an image anywhere on the net, I've taken some lo-res images with my phone - one of the cover, and one shot from a beauty edit that frankly, is the best image in what is a very underwhelming issue.

This is my first time for doing any of this phone picture upload malarky, so fingers crossed it comes out OK.

And yes, that is glamour model Jordan on the cover, shot by Rankin. Inside, there are hardly any images of her accompanying the article, and the article itself tells us nothing new about a woman who is already overexposed. So it's a nice, clean cover that misleads as to the content inside.

Attachments

• ELUK0611 1.jpg
    ELUK0611 1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 9
  • ELUK0611 2.jpg
    ELUK0611 2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 6
I couldn't believe it when I saw the cover and realised that it was Jordan!:shock:

Yeah, this issue really wasn't great. But I do have a request. Could someone please scan pictures of the Chanel ad with Anna Mouglalis sitting on the floor in jeans with a Chanel bag between her thighs?:flower:

wow i can't believe they put that trashy woman on the cover!!

Whose this woman exactly?
Socialite? Actress? Singer?

kissmesweet said:
Whose this woman exactly?
Socialite? Actress? Singer?

She's a glorified glamour model. But there is nothing glamourous about her.

Page 3 girl, glamour model...originally. I think she's done some other things in addition. She has huge implants, lead a wild life style, gave birth to a child with a heart condition. Gossip material, basically. Tha's all I know :wink:

Oh, I see. Thank you. "Glamour model" is a nice way of saying cheap Playmate? Ohhh, I feel bad for her kid though.

She's graduated from being a topless model into being an all-round businesswoman, earning more of her money now from magazine deals where she "talks candidly about her marriage to singer Peter Andre" or whatever the latest theme is for the week, ranging from post-natal depression, her latest diet, her problems with alcohol... add to that not one but two ghost-written autobiographies and a novel to her name, and she's earning a mint. Not to mention the newly-launched range of jewellery for the high street catalogue shop Argos.

tigerrouge said:
She's graduated from being a topless model into being an all-round businesswoman, earning more of her money now from magazine deals where she "talks candidly about her marriage to singer Peter Andre" or whatever the latest theme is for the week, ranging from post-natal depression, her latest diet, her problems with alcohol... add to that not one but two ghost-written autobiographies and a novel to her name, and she's earning a mint. Not to mention the newly-launched range of jewellery for the high street catalogue shop Argos.

Doesn't she also suffer from some rare disease?

Well, she had finger cancer at one point, but it got dealt with promptly. Her first child is afflicted with some growth hormone deficiency which means he'll never be a normal child - though she's since had her second son, called Junior, by Peter Andre.

^Monobrainia? (the illness when you're born with only one brain)

Harumi said:
^Monobrainia? (the illness when you're born with only one brain)
I knew I was opening up for cheap shots there :lol:

Anyway, the cover is pretty decent, really, dark hair helps. And the shades too, of course.

Jordan? Okay, so British Elle has gone down-hill.

That is probably the most clothed she will ever be in her entire life :shock:

I'm not British and I'm already disgusted...

isn't she the onofficial queen of chav culture?

I don't mind Katie too much..yes she's trashy by profession but I don't mind her personality too much. And I actually quite like the cover...relatively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alintus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->