UK Elle October 2014: Jennifer Lopez by Txema Yeste

dodencebt

Reaction score
d4kqFPY.jpg

elle.uk

Singer, actress, fashion designer, author and mother-of-two, Jennifer Lopez is the latest star to grace our cover for the October 2014 issue of ELLE.

Photographed by Txema Yeste in the breathtaking Paris location of Château de Voisins, J.Lo dazzles in Versace gowns, with accessories by Laura Lee Jewellery and Lock & Co Hatters.

In the eye-opening interview, the star opens up about looking for The One: ‘I still believe in love. The nirvana man, he’s out there somewhere. But you just have to work at it. You have to work at everything.'

'Every single album I have ever made is about love. But I am not going to give up. I’ve got to hope that if I keep going, I will eventually get it right.'

Find the October issue on newsstands on Thursday 4 September.

It's cliche to say she can't take a bad picture.. But I cat think of any other celebrity that's as photogenic as she is.

It's cliche to say she can't take a bad picture.. But I cat think of any other celebrity that's as photogenic as she is.

I know! It's actually ridiculous at this point. She just keeps getting more beautiful and more photogenic.

How beautiful!!!

Although the tagline "J.Lo Versus heartbreak, J.Lo wins" ... ive no words

I agree, she's just beautiful. She always photographs so well. It's nice to see Elle try something glamorous for once.

LOL..I laughed so hard when I read the heartbreak tagline. It's a decent cover actually but an improvement for Elle UK. Wish she looks a bit happier on the cover tho

This is nice and pretty striking. Cant wait for subscribers cover.
Hopefully she'll reveal all about the end of her relationship, only, apparently they're back together again. Somebody will be sitting with egg on their face, and it wont be Elle.

She is one of the most beautiful women in the world....and this is so plain. Its painful. Elle Looks like a cliché Teen-zine nowadays.

Gorgeous! My only gripe is that I sort of wish there'd be a little tug of a smile on her lips for that added sexiness, but maybe that's just me...?

Good to see the magazine back to producing something that resembles a traditional cover. Now, if only it could stop trying to make its page design resemble the internet in some unreadable way, then I'd also be happier with everything else.

She's in Versace fall 14
aq_resizer

vogue.com

she looks alluring, it is a pitty that the cover is too much simple I think, but she looks really beautiful

Why is her face so photoshopped in the second picture? WHY?

I can't decide if I like this or is it just boring. I never adore her songs nor her covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->