neorealismo
Reaction score
coverenfo9.jpg

the girl on the right is Justyna Rybaczek :clap:
Anett Griffel may be on the left, but I'm still not sure :unsure:

[benetton.com]

^+Anett Griffel

Thank you! Maryna is also inside! :buzz:

OMG! Yes Chanel. WORK FOR YOUR COINS! She looks beautiful, no one can deny it. I dont care how much u dislike her, you must admit she is quite the model at such a young age.

Crakk said:
OMG! Yes Chanel. WORK FOR YOUR COINS! She looks beautiful, no one can deny it. I dont care how much u dislike her, you must admit she is quite the model at such a young age.

I can deny it, I can't stand her. At all. She's actually my least favorite part of the advertisements.

That being said, I don't really like these, but they aren't bad. They don't convince me to go buy the clothing, though.

At least it looks like they had fun shooting the campaign as a whole! :flower:

^ i can too
i don't like these at all
the first one looks way too suburban housewifey, and the others have too much yellow.

^The yellow tint is probably my scanner's fault :lol: But yes, the clothes really do have a lot of yellow in them :wink:

Why do people dislike Chanel so? I really want to know! She definetely isnt ugly (Suvi, Vlada, Sasha, etc) and she has alot of presence, so what is the problem?

Everybody has different views on 'beauty' You can't expect everyone to have the same tastes. While you like her 'smirk' or her body or her walk, a lot of people don't. It's simply a difference of opinion :flower:

TheGlassAngel said:
Everybody has different views on 'beauty' You can't expect everyone to have the same tastes. While you like her 'smirk' or her body or her walk, a lot of people don't. It's simply a difference of opinion :flower:

I guess. But this is too much. Everything involving Chanel has at least 20 haters or dismayers. Check her thread. So much dislike towards this girl.

^You could say the same thing about any model, essentially. Not everyone finds Chanel beautiful or even relatively attractive, but the exact same thing could be said about Sasha, Vlada, or even Jessica Stam. (Sorry, TGA :lol: )

With that being said, great ads! I really enjoy the abundance of bright colors and the cheerful mood.

Oh my God! I love these. I really can't stand Chanel, but other than that--it's so fun!

It is Chanel 100% right? Because WHY NOT put these in Sharina Gutierrez book several weeks before and they still didn't remove them.

^I had doubts that it was Chanel, so I didn't post it in her thread at first...but other people said it was :unsure:

ETA: Hm, it doesn't look like Sharina to me, either.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ No, I thought it was Chanel and Why Not did mistake, just because sharina has done Benetton before. But strange they didn't realise yet. To me it doesn't really look like Chanel either, but maybe it's because of the hysterical laughing in all ads. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulieS
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->