UPDATE @ streetstyle is here!

*tip when taking your own streetstyle pics:
you can always ask people to pose for you saying their picture will be posted at tFS , sometimes they may prefer you to take a detail picture or a no-face picture.. makes things easier no?

*new topic idea
what if we started collecting photos from our summer vacations and post them in a special thread? opinions?

:flower:

you mean the shooting tip or the vacation'style thread ? :unsure:

I guess I'll try my luck at Toronto Street Style ... It would be great to do on my days off.

:D I've been thinking about it for a while....I'm just wary of taking people's pics under covert operations :ninja: ....Canadians may see it as being rude.. ^_^

Is there anyone who could create a business card template with the TFS Logo, tagline and the URL?? That way, if I ask someone to take their pic, then I can hand them the card, and let them know what we're all about here??

Would that create too much traffic at TFS?

Is it feasible?

Anyhow, I'll start snapping them soon...if any Toronto TFSers want to join me, we can search people out together. Oh god, that would be such a fun day..in Yorkville....in Kensington...Yonge and Eg....Parkdale...Queen West...
can you tell I've got cabin fever here at work??!

ciao. :flower:

we are planning issuing tFS cards fez.. as for new members ,
i'd say the more, the merrier :wink:

looking forward to your toronto exclusive yeahhh

the tfs cards thing sounds like a good thing. as for the tips i meant the first one but people i stopped today were like 'huh :huh: ? i don't think so ..:rolleyes: ' -- so it might be a good idea to have something to hand out. as you might have seen i just placed myself on a street corner for an hour and took all the pictures i could today.. but still it's more interesting to see the front of people, so i'm definetely voting for tfs cards !

:wink:

*how to: best way is the one japanese streetstyle hunters use..
they just approach you very kindly and compliment on your dress/whatever, then they ask if they can possibly take a pic (detailed or full frame) just because they believe you look special and then they give you the name of their site/publication, whatever.. they always show back the pic taken for approval , if you dont approve they try again, or you kindly excuse yourself , either way its very polite and charming to be stopped by them on the street :wink:
*not sure when those cards will be ready but they will come at some point

that's what i tried to do.:ninja: i approached two women first and they just had that -- why is this child speaking to me attitude and said no within 5 seconds as if i wanted them to pay me money. so i figured it would be easier to do it the other way. for now at least. :smile:

its always better when doing this with a friend mettch :wink:

interesting ideas here; though I'm really shy. doing it with a friend is definitely a good idea. I also like the idea of having a card to give to people so that they can come round to tfs see their pic. ^_^

now, that's a really god tip i think. i never considered that. maybe hanne and i should hook up ^_^

fezbatik said:
Is there anyone who could create a business card template with the TFS Logo, tagline and the URL?? That way, if I ask someone to take their pic, then I can hand them the card, and let them know what we're all about here??

great idea

i also think making a special section for STREET STYLE is a great idea

but fez truly had a great idea. double trouble: fun for members and free publicity

i would love to do that here in brisbane. but i duno i'd be nervous going up to people lol. inless it was like an official thing. we could start like an international street site website or magazine or something hey lol. do it as a job ? lol i wish.

This thread rocks! Love seeing what street style is in! So 'look out' in the Melbourne section! :P

I think I'll try to get some undercover photos tomorrow while walking the streets of LA, I'm bound to see some trendy people. I always do.:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->