US Bazaar April 2007 : Reese Witherspoon by Peter Lindbergh

I really like Reese Witherspoon but that cover is hideous. It's not flattering to Reese Witherspoon's face in the slighteset. The subscribers' cover is better but it doesn't really seem like a cover shot. The other pictures Faith posted are ok, it's just that cover shot that is really bad. I hope the editorials aren't disappointing.

I hate the first cover, but I love the subscriber's one and cannot wait till I receive mine :smile:
I think it is very different ...I loved february'd subscriber's cover with drew barrymore and now this... these covers are so refreshingly different :smile:

Faith Akiyama said:
:blink: Whoa, "Hotlinking disabled for this domain" -- has Imageshack severed its relationship with tFS? :shock:

Here're the pictures again :unsure:

Just Jared

thanks, i was wondering myself....:P i have to say the last two pics look rather good, just the newsstand cover is really crap....

I flipped through this at the airport.

Anja and Doutzen have eds, and there is a feature on Alexander McQueen, with looks from his spring collection modeled by Daphne Guinness and someone else, and a feature on Princess Diana.

That's all I remember. :doh:

peacelover142002 said:

Anja and Doutzen have eds, and there is a feature on Alexander McQueen, with looks from his spring collection modeled by Daphne Guinness and someone else, and a feature on Princess Diana.

Thanks fo the info.:flower:
:woot: I cant wait to see Daphne,i love her!:heart:

A.D.C. said:
The second cover looks like it was shot on location at a rundown chinese buffet, something tells me it's not up to health codes! too bad that's the one I'll be getting, I'd rather have gotten the Easter egg!

they should just name this the humour spot coz you guys just crack me up!:D
That said....the second cover is horrendous....poor subscribers. The first is tolerable mainly coz the pic is nice

One of the pics from the Alexander McQueen feature with Daphne Guinness:

daphneguiness.jpg

socialiterank.com

Urban Stylin said:
they should just name this the humour spot coz you guys just crack me up!:D
That said....the second cover is horrendous....poor subscribers. The first is tolerable mainly coz the pic is nice

mm, I completely disagree :smile: I think the easter egg one is horrible because it makes her look well..uglier than she is. and I am so in love with the subscriber's one :smile:

^ Thanks for the pictures, kochie332! The other Reese pictures look wonderful; I especially like the last one.

peacelover142002 said:

Thanks for the heads up & for posting a picture from the lovely Daphne ed. I'm looking forward to seeing more. :woot:

Just got this issue today but didn't notice until now! Scanning editorials and ads now ^_^

Doutzen Kroes
"Sexy Swimsuits"
Ph. Nathaniel Goldberg

Scanned by me

As much as I love Reese, this has got to be the best part of this issue, IMHO:

Alexander McQueen, Daphne Guinness (!!), Katy England, and Phillipa Horan
"The Real McQueen"
Ph. Solve Sundsbo
Written by Susannah Frankel

Scanned by me

Not crazy about Doutzen's ed, but Anja looks amazing and I love the piece on McQueen. Thanks for the scans, Faith! Any new ads?

^Just posted some in their respective nodels/ad campaigns threads :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->