US Elle December 2007 : Keira Knightley by Gilles Bensimon

she has a few films coming out and in the works, and, while i am a bit biased solely because she's one of my favourite actresses, i don't think she's over-exposed at all. plus, she looks so gorgeous on this cover. :heart:

Yawn. I'm generally a fan of Elle even though people have nothing but bad things to say about it, but I was totally unimpressed with the November issue, and I hate this cover. Come on, Elle!

OH MY GODDDDD it's so ugly. it looks like something a high school student do.
and keira is NOT attractive at all, nothing's special about her but at least here she didn't try to put her mouth too much LOL

"Down by the Sea"
ph. Matthew Brookes
styled by Mika Mizutani
model: Mona J
scanned by me

I will scan the Linda V editorial either later today or tomorrow if someone doesn't get to it before me :flower: Oh, and I'll do Keira's editorial as well since someone mentioned wanting to see that :smile: Any other requests, feel free to ask ^_^

I hope this one is better than last month's issue. I really enjoyed the newly redesigned September and October issues, but November was beyond boring and reminded me of the old Elle I stopped buying. Although, I hate hollywood themes and I think that turned me off more than anything... Thanks for the scans, I have my fingers crossed for this one. Elle has the potential to be such a good magazine...

I really liked the latest issues of US Elle.
Keira's cover isn't good at all,doesn't even look like her.I hope her ed is better.
Mona's ed is so beautiful!!

Thank you OriginalSin! I'm another who would love to see the Keira editorial if you have any time at all, thank you again!

Definitively forgettable cover. :doh: But thanks for posting the cover etc!

i don't understand everyone saying keira doesn't look like herself... i think she looks exactly like herself. the airbrushing could be done without, but it's still her. she's just not doing that typical pout. and i think she looks beautiful anyway.

I'm sick of hearing everyone's criticism of celebrities. IMO, Keira is gorgeous, moreso than many of the models that are so popular today. This cover is overphotoshopped to the point of aging her a good 20 years, but that doesn't mean that she looks bad or that it's her fault for it being a "boring" cover. I'm sure the original shot was 100 times better, and that if you put a model in her place she would be equally as unable to handle an intense and unflattering Photoshop job as was employed in the case of this Elle cover.

i don't even think she looks older... ? i really don't see it.

The 'Down by the Sea' ed is very suprising, to me, for Elle. It's good. Their editorials are always so bad and laughable.

And I wish their cover-star editorials would be different - they are always the 'white background' thing. Put the people in a setting, please. Something interesting.

I SWEAR if a year goes by without any of Keira or Sienna covers,it will be way to soon.

:clap:

that's the first thing i said when i saw the title of this thread, mixed in with sienna's pop, uk vogue, and nylon covers...

style_star...i'm not criticizing all celebs, just this one...
if we could get a cover of some of the other celebs out there, then i wouldn't complain...

mma...september and october were pretty good...
but it's definitely getting stale...
i had such high hopes...:(

Last edited by a moderator:
they've obviously put her on the cover to promote the US release of Atonement...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericqn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->