• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

US ELLE March 2004 : Paris Hilton by Gilles Bensimon

stylegurrl

Reaction score
The March issue of Elle will feature Paris Hilton on the cover. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner so I can't post the pic, but it was featured in today's New York Post. There is also a photo of Paris posing with dozens of pairs of her shoes.

Why would Elle put such a trashy, attention-starved, spoiled brat like her on the cover? I mean, damn, she was justed voted worst dressed by Mr. Blackwekk. What an ideal cover girl ... someone who's famous because she likes to tape herself having sex when she's piss drunk. :angry:

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Jan 29th, 2004 - 2:19 pm
someone who's famous because she likes to tape herself having sex when she's piss drunk. :angry:
Surely that is not why she is famous.. I mean why am I not famous then? hmmmm

I couldn't find a cover photo but here are some more details, including some photos from Paris' spread in the issue.

Paris Hilton

pretty. :flower:

im not her fan, but she is pretty and quite important to the HILTON world :innocent:

those look like they will be boring... she is ALWAYS standing that way.... that pose. yuck. i would have liked to see her transformed. do something different, no makeup natural, you know? not reconstruct her papparazzi photos.....

Originally posted by lele@Jan 29th, 2004 - 6:54 pm
i would have liked to see her transformed. do something different, no makeup natural, you know?
no makeup? Paris?

please. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Elle Glamour+Jan 30th, 2004 - 2:57 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Elle Glamour @ Jan 30th, 2004 - 2:57 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lele@Jan 29th, 2004 - 6:54 pm
i would have liked to see her transformed. do something different, no makeup natural, you know?
no makeup? Paris?

please. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Actually in Jane once they did a Paris make-under. They did really natural makeup on her and she ran to the bathroom and applied more of her own makeup. Anyway the makeup artist tricked her and toned it down A LOT and said she was dabbing on lip gloss when really it was like a powder or something. She looked way better in that makeunder.

I read about Paris being on the cover of Elle. I don't dislike Paris, but I'm very surprised at their decision.

Never-the-less, it should prove to be an interesting article. I can't wait for my copy to arrive.

Originally posted by Elle Glamour+Jan 29th, 2004 - 9:57 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Elle Glamour @ Jan 29th, 2004 - 9:57 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lele@Jan 29th, 2004 - 6:54 pm
no makeup? Paris?

please. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
not saying that she would just that i like to see people who are always made up toned down... i remember years ago vogue did it to ivana trump and she was beautiful....

i think those pictures make her look very elegant compared to other shoots she's done :wink:

how much does ELLE US cost in the US?? just want to compare..

Originally posted by lilliojAnna@Jan 31st, 2004 - 10:30 am
how much does ELLE US cost in the US?? just want to compare..

last time i checked it was $3.50

Wow! I am suprised they took Paris. I guess it's going to be a quite interesting interview. I am gonna have to get my hand on that issue!

There's something so captivating about Paris (I just don't get it) no matter how bad she can get.... :blush:

I like the photos, I usually don't like Paris. But in these she looks good.

whoever gets it, PLEASE put scans up!! i need them for this image gallery i have. thanks

:sick: :yuk: :yuk: well , this is teh best paris has every looked, wich isnt saying much :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->