US Harper's Bazaar January 2009 : Victoria Beckham by Peter Lindbergh

scan0008.jpg
scan0007.jpg

ok im having problems... two for now. can anyone tell me how to correctly post images?

i went on image venue and uploaded the images and it took forever to load and then didnt work ill try image shack.
oh and the source is my scans

Don't worry about it parkereloise... just do the best you can. If people want to buy the magazine to view the pictures then they can do that. It isn't your responsibility to make the scans perfect.

Thank you for scanning :flower:

^^Second that, very much grateful that someone even considered to scan that whole ed. :heart:

Thank you soooo much for trying to scan:blush::flower:...I do not care if they are upside down! I will just have to make some adjustments to my neck:lol:

Irina looks effortless. :heart: Strong pose without flailing limbs everywhere like Chanel.

thankyou guys i will try to scan the whole thing, it is so beautiful i woluld love to share it with you.

Hye, Taryn, Chanel, and Agnete look fantastic :buzz:! Thanks so much for the scans.

Thanks a million for your scans, parkereloise and don't worry about the upside-downess. I myself have recently started scanning and know how mind-boggling it can all be, especially when the pictures are difficult to load - one can easily go mad! LOL!

Can't say I have any particular interest in any of these models, but I really love the overall effect of this editorial and a few of the shots are stunning.

Thanks parkereloise!

what a stuning first issue of 2009 for HB...watch out usvogue!:lol:

Hanne and Olga look stuning and I'm impressed with Amanda L, she looks better every time.

thanks for the scans:flower:

Wow that editorial is nice for your basic Spring 2009 editorial.

MUCH better than the boring studio jumping editorial at Vogue when they introduce Spring 2009 pieces.

But that Jil Sander shot makes me nervous. Imagine all the untangling it took to get it back to normal!! :lol: :innocent:

Wow really like it so far, was it shot in Paris or NY?

Hope to see further images soon :blush:

Stunning, some images are wonderful and i love that shot of the Jill Sander fringe dress. :heart:

Thanks for the scans parker. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gxsd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->