US Vogue April 2012 : Jennifer Lopez by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

visualoptimism

Reaction score
US Vogue, April 2012
Jennifer Lopez
Photographers: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

mags-universe @ ebay

Last edited by a moderator:
Overall the cover is quite nice and Jennifer looks really amazing, but too bad the cover has almost the exact same colour scheme as Rihanna's cover from last year's Body Issue.

THE SEA........AGAIN? Really? Alas however....she is beautiful, as usual.

The dress looks really pretty.
I don't like her, but that's a sexy cover.

She is in Bottega Veneta Spring 2012 if im not mistaken.....
00410m.jpg

style.com

Never expected that at all but I do love it. She really looks stunning :heart: However I agree that the art direction is quite reminescent of Rihanna's cover story.
No matter what people may say or think of JLO, this is definitely one of their best covers of the year.
I'm seriously considering buying it actually.

It's an amazing and pretty cover tbh
Posted via Mobile Device

Absolutely love it, this is set to be the second issue of US Vogue I'll buy this year, when I haven't bothered with the magazine for ages.
Posted via Mobile Device

I by every issue of US Vogue (A collection isnt complete if you miss one) And this will be Twice in a Row the last 12 months that I shall actually ENJOY Buying it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised Anna put her on the cover again. It looks good though. I'm glad they styled her glamorously. She looks ravishing on the cover. On a side note I'm seriously hoping that Daria (the one and only) is in the issue. It's been like a year since she's been in Vogue!

absolutely love it! gorgeous and the colors are really rich!

Absolute Amazing great cover the best for the moment of Vogue

ZERO fan of JLo, but this is a stunning cover, most likely styled by Tonne Goodman. Looking forward to the eds!

Don't matter how I hate her, This cover is lovely, the dress looks amazing in her

I'm indifferent with her most of the time, but that cover is absolutely stunning. One of the strongest covers of US Vogue IMO. Her stare is intense, so is the color scheme. Great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->