US Vogue November 1999 : A Century of Vogue Fashion by Annie Leibovitz

noaya

Reaction score

"The übermodels" by Annie Leibovitz

scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for scanning :flower:
The eds are very good... And why Gisele is not on the main ed? I know that she's got another one, but she is on the cover, so... :innocent:

Here's the full size cover.
source| herfamedgoodlooks.com

Kate Moss, Lauren Hutton, Iman, Gisele Bundchen, Naomi Campbell,
Stephanie Seymour, Claudia Schiffer, Amber Valletta, Christy Turlington,
Patti Hansen, Lisa Taylor, Paulina Porizkova & Carolyn Murphy.

I went back reading this issue today and I was amazed at how minimal the columns were and how present was Linda Evangelista in ad campaigns and I was stuck at the gossip I almost never knew lol, when reading Anna Wintour's usual 'Letter from the editor' when she was speaking about the cover: "My only disappoint was that after being on fifteen covers, Cindy Crawford CHOSE not to be on this one" HELLOOOOOOOOOOO loool if this isn't an attack, I don’t know what it is lol not but seriously Anna seemed a bit vexed and pissed off that Cindy decided not to be part of that Millennium issue and I kind of agree but anyways great issue.

Photo Annie Leibovitz
Editor Paul Cavaco
Models Kate Moss, Lauren Hutton, Gisele Bündchen, Iman, Naomi Campbell, Stephanie Seymour, Christy Turlington, Claudia Schiffer, Amber Valletta, Lisa Taylor, Paulina Porizkova, Carolyn Murphy, Patti Hansen
Hair Julien d'Ys, Roberto Morelli (Lauren Hutton)
Makeup Diane Kendal, Roberto Morelli (Lauren Hutton)

vogue archive

Last edited:
The Übermodels
Photo Annie Leibovitz
Editor Camilla Nickerson
Models Twiggy, Veruschka, Penelope Tree, Lauren Hutton, Christie Brinkley, Iman, Paulina Porizkova, Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, Stephanie Seymour, Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, Amber Valletta, Shalom Harlow, Carolyn Murphy
Hair Sally Hershberger
Makeup Jeanine Lobell, Rafael Pita

vogue archive

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->