US Vogue September 2008 : Keira Knightley by Mario Testino

has the jemma kidd story and ad been scanned? :flower:

They should have used that beautiful picture of Sasha in the red velvet, the first one, as the cover for this issue. So much more beautiful and really draws the eye to the lushness of the velvet, and she looks so lovely and ethereal.

^I agree with you 5000% but knowing that Sasha is not a boring celebrity and has extremely unique and intriguing facial features that would totally grab people's attentions, remember this is US Vogue. One day, though let's hope she proves us all wrong :smile:.

They would have never put that image or a model on the cover of Vogue looking as editorial as Sasha did, lets face it:(

US Vogue September 2008
Photographer:
Patrick Demarchelier
Model: Catherine McNeil
Fashion Editor:
Phyllis Posnick

Image Scanned By: Me|US Vogue September 2008

I've noticed they like to ALWAYS feature Catherine with those hideous eyes.
Well hideous on her at least. She always looks like an alien in US Vogue. :angry:

I just got my copy and i gotta say that it's an overall good issue. What I don't get is the Kiera edit. It's not a profile, she's being used solely as a "model", so as someone said before why not JUST USE A MODEL?? Isn't this the type of edit Natalia usely does for Sept/March issues anyway?

The Fendi article is very interesting...can't wait to see someone wearing these 24k furs!!
I wonder how a transparent fur will look :lol:

Is this in UK yet?
thanks in advance

haha :lol: loove Carol's ed!!!

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No....it's superTrentini!!!!!

Honestly, I think the time is coming for Caroline to get her own cover of US Vogue. She, Coco, Sasha, Natalia, and Jessica are practically in US Vogue every other month, if not nearly every month. Cross your fingers :smile:.

Coco, Sasha, Caroline and Raquel are in it almost every month
Jessica and Natalia are used quite a bit
Aggynes, Chanel, Hillary, Doutzen, Lily D are used once in a blue moon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muk5
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->