Vancouver Shopping

Joiedevivre18 - I would go to Gastown which is full of local boutiques (Water Street and Cordova, as well as all the little side streets in between). Also, you should go to Aritzia on Robson street and inside Pacific Center (both downtown). It's a Canadian go-to for stylish clothes.

im goign to vancouver next week, is there anywhere that sell givenchy or jil sander

I don't think Holt's carries those lines for men. I know they carry Jil Sander for woman, though.

Lakshmi on West Broadway (across the street from Plenty) has some nice stuff

Lanvin for H&M

Expect hoards of determined shoppers camped outside Pacific Centre's H&M in the early hours of November 20. The brand's highly anticipated collaboration with Lanvin hits five stores across Canada on Saturday, and the Pacific Centre branch is the only one tagged on the West Coast. 320 wristbands will be divvied up between 16 groups, and assigned on a first-come-first-served basis. Each group of shoppers will be ushered into the store and given 15 minutes to shop. If the time allotted seems frugal, worry not. After the 15-minute frenzy, shoppers can take their time trying on pieces in a reserved section of the store, and size swaps or returns will be accommodated by the H&M staff. Regular shopping resumes after the 16 groups have moved through the store. Elegantly ornate cocktail dresses start at $199, heels (and only heels) at $99, and accessories at $29.95. Lanvin's artistic director Alber Elbaz emphasized that the collaboration was "...H&M going luxury rather than Lanvin going public."
Stocks will not be replenished, and H&M representatives predict the collection will sell out on the first day. Doors open at 8 a.m. sharp! -by guest blogger Jamielee Ong

vanmag.com

Stocks will not be replenished :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LA REGINA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->