Vanity Fair September 2011 : Jennifer Lopez by Mario Testino

till a few decades back,the list was fairly made and used to mean a lot!nowdays it's such a joke,i mean not even half of the people in there are considered nice dressers or style icons!e.g Justin Timberlake?seriously?

Jack & Lazaro are featured alongside muses Liya Kebede and Dakota Fanning in "Great Inspirations" from the September issue of Vanity Fair. Photography by Norman Jean Roy, styling by Jessica Diehl.

Proenza Schouler's Facebook

till a few decades back,the list was fairly made and used to mean a lot!nowdays it's such a joke,i mean not even half of the people in there are considered nice dressers or style icons!e.g Justin Timberlake?seriously?

ITA:lol:, i like the list just to laugh at some of the people listed :innocent:

I got the issue today and there's a great edit with designers and their muses shot by Norman Jean Roy.

Nicolas Ghesquiere with Charlotte Gainsbrough, Stefano Pilati with Lucie de la Falaise, Phoebe Philo with Stella Tennant, Pier and Maria from Valentino with Florence Welch, Francisco Costa with Lara Stone, Riccardo Tisci with Carine Roitfeld (amazing shot), the Proenza Schouler guys with Liya Kebede and Dakota Fanning, Haider Ackermann with Tilda Swinton, Peter Copping with Arizona Muse, and Sarah Burton with Cate Blanchett. (Cate looks incredible in her pose beside Sarah)

Designers and their muses is done so frequently now, it seems. But I always love the results.

Also, I don't think Justin Timberlake is such a terrible choice for the list. They need some mainstream people in there, and as actors/musicians go, he has a certain flair, I think, that people who aren't even interested in fashion pick up on.

^ Agree. When he makes an effort he looks real good.

Can't wait to see Riccardo and Carine.

I got the issue today and there's a great edit with designers and their muses shot by Norman Jean Roy.

Nicolas Ghesquiere with Charlotte Gainsbrough, Stefano Pilati with Lucie de la Falaise, Phoebe Philo with Stella Tennant, Pier and Maria from Valentino with Florence Welch, Francisco Costa with Lara Stone, Riccardo Tisci with Carine Roitfeld (amazing shot), the Proenza Schouler guys with Liya Kebede and Dakota Fanning, Haider Ackermann with Tilda Swinton, Peter Copping with Arizona Muse, and Sarah Burton with Cate Blanchett. (Cate looks incredible in her pose beside Sarah)

No Raquel Zimmermann? :unsure: She was in the studio with Liya working with Norman Jean Roy for VF. Did she get cut? :cry:

some of those designer/muse pairings don't make sense...
but based on the proenza/liya/dakota image, i'm excited to see the rest of the images...

oh,there's also a feature about Madonna's W.E!it basically showcases some of the absolutely stunning costumes from the Windsor part of the film

oh,there's also a feature about Madonna's W.E!it basically showcases some of the absolutely stunning costumes from the Windsor part of the film

11-08-04-madonna-we-vanity-fair-01-l.jpg

11-08-04-madonna-we-vanity-fair-02-l.jpg

11-08-04-madonna-we-vanity-fair-03-l.jpg

11-08-04-madonna-we-vanity-fair-04-l.jpg

madonnatribe.com

^oh i can't wait to see this in print, i love the concept of that story:heart:

I can't believe I'm excited about seeing a Madonna movie.

Ugh. All this Wallis Simpson/Prince Edward love we're going to get from magazines for this movie makes me sick. Such detestable historical figures.

Anyhoo. I am interested in seeing the designer/muse editorial.

Ugh. All this Wallis Simpson/Prince Edward love we're going to get from magazines for this movie makes me sick. Such detestable historical figures.

Anyhoo. I am interested in seeing the designer/muse editorial.

darling,they actually weren't.The media has made them to come out this way...plus that's really irrelevant in this particular case as the spread's about the film's(consequently,their)gorgeous fashion:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stranger1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->