Versace F/W 2004.05 by Steven Meisel

I had seen this campaign a million times and just today I noticed Jon. By the way, one of Versace's last good campaigns!

The 4th pic leaves me speechless everytime I see it! The casting here is heavenly.

One of my all-time favourite Versace campaigns, even over all those iconic campaigns photographed by Richard Avedon.

It’s just oh so fabulous and quintessential Versace. The casting is impeccable, the styling is genius, the composition from Meisel in the group shots is perfection and I’m STILL into those voluminous blowouts on the male models.

An absolute outrage that we didn’t already have a thread for this. Thanks ever so much for the uploads, @[B]Scotty[/B]! :heart:

I used to think that dewey-looking make-up was all sorts of fabulous, but now, it just looks like they were all bobbing for French-fries.

The cast is epic but I don't like it that much because this is just blunt copy of Avedon's style:ninja:...I just happen to find out that Meisel even hired Avedon's former assitant Sebastian Kim for 7 years.

these campaign ads are nostalgic. i miss this era so much!!

I had seen this campaign a million times and just today I noticed Jon. By the way, one of Versace's last good campaigns!
I came to comment this, but I didn't remember that I had already said...

Anyway, the photos with Raquel, Isabeli, Eugenia, Fernanda and Michelle have a completely superior mood than the photos with Caroline W, Lisa, Hana, Mariacarla and Caroline T.

Revlon by Avedon. There is zero originality, this to be colled iconic or even good.
Even casting is super random - too many people but for what reason?

Truly one of the best campaigns ever. As tacky as the early 2000s were, one thing that has proven timeless is that sense of energy and dynamism. I miss when fashion wasn't "too cool for school".

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vn varenne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->