Versace F/W 2007.08 Milan

I was looking at www.Versace.com and when you go on to the collection pictures, the last four outfits arent in the show. Are they the ones from the Men's show? I cant remember.

w_50.jpg
w_49.jpg

w_48.jpg
w_47.jpg

Yes squizree, they are from the men collection. There were also some evening gowns that you can´t see at the Versace website.

I loved the music used in the show. It was great. But the girls, that were used in the show..hmm. Versace needs to bring back sexy girls. :ninja:

Well i think Hilary Rhoda fits the Versace Brand perfect. But you right other girls like Vlada doesn`t look good at Versace.

Versacegoddes Mariya in your avatar! :buzz:

But you are right, Vlada is so not right for Versace. Hilary seems like she was born to wear Versace.

^100% Agreed.

Hilary has Versace all over her. For some reason Donatella really likes Vlada and brings her back every season. I hated the fact Caroline Trentini wasnt in this collection, shes much more Versace than Vlada.

Thank you Ferdinanda:blush:
Are you guys exited for the upcoming collection, cause i can´t wait.
I´m curious about the colors, the models and my favorite in every Versace collection the evening dresses.:heart::woot:

^100% Agreed.

Hilary has Versace all over her. For some reason Donatella really likes Vlada and brings her back every season. I hated the fact Caroline Trentini wasnt in this collection, shes much more Versace than Vlada.

Maybe a bit of casting couch is going on. :lol:

And Versace Goddess, of course I am excited! Donatella, has had quite some good collections these past seasons. :buzz:

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked the old Versace more, the original excessive and over the top Versace, with all the plunging necklines and the thigh high slits.

I didn't really like that ^^^ Hmmm probably becuase I like the retro, vintage thing. That era just reminds me of J.lo for some reason :ermm:

Oh yes, the infamous green dress, how could I forget that? Yeah it was the era of decoltage and bentleys. Come to think of it I am so glad that's over. So glad.

I have always loved Versace, even as Donatella took over. But now it is a dream come true. She creates beautiful collection every season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moonandluna
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->