Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
ATTENTION: A note from the Supporting Cast Moderators.

Because the Victoria's Secret Pre-Show thread grew rapidly to a total of 400 pages last year and became very hard to moderate, we have decided to not allow seperate threads on the 2008 Victoria's Secret show untill after S/S 09 fashion week. We do not start discussing castings for fashion week untill a month before the show season so we see no reason in discussing the casting of the Victoria's Secret show 6 months prior to it. And on that note, please minimalise any discussion on models you would or would not like to see at the show untill there is a seperate thread for it. This thread will remain a place for everything else surrounding the brand and show.

We realise that some of you may not like this, but we see no reason in making exceptions for the Victoria's Secret show compared to the real fashion weeks. Whenever there are questions or comments about this, please contact a Supporting Cast moderator and do not post it here. Thank you for complying and understanding :flower:

Aside from the fashion show,

I want to use this thread as an opportunity for any and all VS news throughout the year!

Ready? ... GO!

Last edited by a moderator:
:woot: Love this already. More bitchin and bitin and lovin all together? :heart:

Yep, good idea. The Holiday Casual catalogue is up on the site (go to "Catalogue Quick Order") and it has the new patterns for stuff. The Julias are HEAVILY featured in this one-I believe it is Stegner who has the cover for that. Also the Christmas catalogue will arrive in mailboxes on Friday apparently-and we all know Selita has the bra this year.

:clap: I'm not that unhappy about it :lol:
But I dislike the choice of Stegner. I don't know... She's not as funny as Heidi, not curvy enough and not my type of girl anyways :ninja:
Sadly, I don't think I can order the catalogue without paying :ninja:

Well we don't know who will be on the christmas cover, this is just the causal cover.

Yep the cataloge is suppose to be out tomorrow, which I'm guessing when they'll update their site. VS ALWAYS updates their site on Monday or Thursday Nights so it's ready for Tuesday and Friday. Don't know why but they do.

As for Julia, no comment.

I'm pretty sure they start shipping them on friday. But Rouge you can go to most VS stores and pick up a catalog for free if you purchase something else,and you can order a catalog from the site for free as well, but on the site you don't have to purchase anything.

:flower: Yeah well, that would be nice, but since there aren't any VS shops here in Germany I guess it's not possible to get it shipped here, either :(

If you go to the "Catalogue Quick Order" section of the site though they do have the catalogues scanned, and when you click on the photos they'll have the stuff and the picture enlarged and what not. It should be up soon-the Christmas catalogue I mean-and I know that with our store's site we'll update on Thursdays or Fridays so people can end up seeing our new stuff early before the Floorset.

So uh... I guess the catalogue spread will be the first thing to go in the thread! :woot:

Anything else anyone wants to discuss, surprise us!

I want to talk about why Carmen had three outfits in 2002 but only walked twice.
I think she had an issue with her wings in the Jungle segment because Bridget Hall went out right after Yfke a little late... a large gap for where Carmen was supposed to be but didn't leave so Bridget went anyway.

:clap: I'm not that unhappy about it :lol:
But I dislike the choice of Stegner. I don't know... She's not as funny as Heidi, not curvy enough and not my type of girl anyways :ninja:

I agree...she isn't Heidi...i dont think there are any models that are like her.
she is very down to earth and bubly...heidi reminds me of a 5 yr old kid.

Julia seems more serious..she's really thin too. :(

:rofl: True, i strongly dislike Heidi, but she seems a good choice for a show like VS.

And yeah... Exactly.

*sighs* now they are saying the site will be updated anytime between tuesday and next thursday night...I hate how they change things ALL the time

I like Heidi she is good for VS a lot of women and men adore her.
Tyra to me was just annoying and loud. But I heard a rumor that Tyra might in be in this up and coming VSFS.

The rumor is false, Tyra has said she's not coming back, she's not an Angel anymore she won't be back.

^ She won't be back ever? I could have sworn I read that she'd be back in 2008 or 2009.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->