Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2010

Pikes could you please reupload or someone please reupload the unedited version

I just remembered Heidi's photo from Allure last year.

April's Allure magazine from 2010.
masl04_heidi_klum.jpg

source: allure.com

isabeli-fontana-2010-victorias-secret-fashion-E2B0O7.jpg

source: exposay.com

^ Great find! They definitely got some inspiration there. But Isabeli looks a million times better than Heidi would in that outfit, lol.

Candice graces the cover of the 2011 Victoria’s Secret swimsuit catalog!

candice.jpg

IMG Modeles Blog

i live for that last pic of adriana. completely blown away

Anja looks incredible. I think her body this year fits VS a little more than it did last year.

I'm sorry for the stupid question, but I have always been interested: what is actually defined as "Victoria's Secret Angel"? And how do we know which models are Angels and which are "just" VS supermodels?

^ I'll probably suck at explaining this, and will leave it for Vivaglam or CC or Sam12 or Littleathquakes or Gabriel29 to explain better lol.

Main Victoria Secret Angels are: Adriana, Alessandra, Doutzen, Miranda, Rosie, and Candice, and Behati.

Victoria Secret Bombshells: Erin, Lindsey, Lily A, maybe Chanel?

Victoria Secret Angels are the main contract girls. The money makers. They promote and are the faces of the brand. They attend majority of the launch events together or separately and are in the annual fashion show. They are the veterans.

The Bombshells: I don't know if there is a standard definition for them but from what I see, I think they are like the VS Angels Jr. They aren't the main contract girls, but they attend events, and launches for the brand. I would believe that they don't get paid as much, and they also attend castings for the annual show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily didn't have to attend castings for the 2010 show. She said it in an interview, so I'm pretty sure that puts her on a different level from the models who did have to go. I think Lindsay had to go to casting, and according to a NY Times article, Rosie apparently went to some sort of casting as well.

Unless a contract got severed that we don't know about, we know for sure that Adriana, Alessandra, Doutzen and Miranda are angels.

I don't know if Angel even means anything and if the distinction of an angel being one of VS' top tier models will be phased out when the last of the four previously mentioned models leaves. It is not so much that they will stop using the term, but it will be used, along with bombshell and maybe even supermodel,* to refer to any model who steps into their illustrious panties.

Behati (the spokesmodel for PINK), Candice, Chanel, Erin, Lily A and Rosie are contract models** and I am not sure about Lindsey, but I think she has a cosmetics contract at least. Regardless of who does what Candice is their go-to girl these days as VS seems to be 75% Candice and 25% everybody else, not that there is anything wrong with that.

* Although supermodel may be their new term for a VS contract model.
** And despite my comments about the distinction being phased out, one or more of these models may be an angel and VS just has not made an official announcement, unless that most recent V article was an announcement of sorts.

agee said:
Unless a contract got severed that we don't know about, we know for sure that Adriana, Alessandra, Doutzen and Miranda are angels.
I was lost in thought about Rosie's, Candice's and Erin's statuses, because different sources give different info on them :unsure:
But thank you so much for replying me, agee and thank you, Zann :flower: You made it clear that until it's announced world-wide none model can be defined as "Angel".

Indeed it is better to ask those people who do know a thing on vs which not all who post here do- ironically lol ^^ as some named above, for example.

Anyways, to add... Katsia Zingarevich has cosmetic/beauty contract with VS as well and they contracted her for the long time according to her words.

I'm really liking Katsia. I feel like VS needs an exotic, Eastern-European angel. But they would have to drop Erin to make that work.

Btw new commercials and valentines day videos are up on vsallaccess. THANK GOD NO CHANEL! LAIS is the black model now in the Valentine's day campaign. <3 Thank you VS! Now just get rid of Lily A and Erin!

AWWWWW If you watch the V-Day video, Adriana makes a card with the initials MJ. Her husband, marko jaric of course! so cute!

funny how i liked Katsia during the xmas commercial and not in the show. I think she looked way too "milf-sih" during the show lol. I think it was the hair and the color of her outfit. idk why.

yay for Lais! She is so sexy.

Lily and Erin look great in the Valentine's Day videos. The camera loves them. They are perfect for VS. Katsia does not pop at all for VS for me. Not in the catalog, not on the runway, not in the Christmas commercial. She's like a low rent Doutzen, and I don't think Doutzen is a good angel either. Doutzen is lacking something for VS. VS hardly ever uses her for promotions - even when she wasn't pregnant, she didn't do that much. Doutzen is the one I would drop instead of the new models.

my girl britney is totally wearing adrianas opening outfit

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->