Victoria's Secret Summer 2024 : Gigi Hadid, Emily Ratajkowski, Paloma Elsesser & Tina Kunakey by Mikael Jansson

VS isnt even trying, they are like that Gen Xer that tries to keep up with the cool Gen Zs with their terms and dance moves. That 'show' last year sealed their fate, hopefully the sales are good in store coz their marketing is all over the place.

Couldn't be much of a worse relaunch. Hope the girls got paid well to wear this cheap ugly trash. Alt and Jansson should be ashamed, and honestly a little shocked since swim is in their VP wheelhouse.

Full campaign

Photographer: Mikael Jansson
Styling: Emmanuelle Alt
Makeup: Shay Ashual
Hair: Mark Carrasquillo
Models: Gigi Hadid, Emily Ratajkowski, Paloma Elsesser, Tina Kunakey
(fashiongonerogue.com)

IMG_0531.jpegIMG_0532.jpegIMG_0533.jpegIMG_0534.jpegIMG_0535.jpegIMG_0536.jpegIMG_0537.jpegIMG_0538.jpegIMG_0539.jpegIMG_0540.jpeg

It gives me Bensimon editorial for ELLE.

Honestly this is where Gigi should have been all along, she doesn’t belong in high fashion. She does well in these sporty commercial swimwear Guess type shoots (and if I recall correctly, that was her start too). I can’t stand emrat or whatever her moniker is, I wish brands would stop casting her with that stupid plasticine emu face

It's Victoria's Secret, were people expecting something.................. different? I'm confused at the disappointment. Like somehow this is worse than normal for them?

Considering the creative team, was expecting something that presented at least a touch more..elevated. But VS gonna VS, you are correct.
It's Victoria's Secret, were people expecting something.................. different? I'm confused at the disappointment. Like somehow this is worse than normal for them?

Honestly this is where Gigi should have been all along, she doesn’t belong in high fashion. She does well in these sporty commercial swimwear Guess type shoots (and if I recall correctly, that was her start too). I can’t stand emrat or whatever her moniker is, I wish brands would stop casting her with that stupid plasticine emu face
So agreed on emrata

Considering the creative team, was expecting something that presented at least a touch more..elevated. But VS gonna VS, you are correct.
Would you really say that Alt was offering anything “elevated” above this during her last years at VP? :rofl:

They need to be honest they’ve photoshopped Gigi into her 2016 face and it’s obvious

If someone told me this was content from the next Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, I'd believe them.

Would you really say that Alt was offering anything “elevated” above this during her last years at VP? :rofl:
Again touche, but this is truly scraping the bottom of the bin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->