Viktor & Rolf "Eau Mega" Fragrance : Raquel Zimmerman by Inez & Vinoodh

yeah i agree, this is one lovely ad. love the photography. Raquel looks great! :smile:

Hello Lara à Broadway -_-
I like it though.

loveeeed she big in the city rmemberme to a video of the rolling stone

Weird as for Viktor&Rolf:unsure: But I love the golden city. And Raquel looks so masterful:heart: Gorgeous campaign!!!

I was expecting this to be a lot simpler but I guess you need a big, over-the-top advertisement for a perfume named Eau Mega. I love it! Can't wait to smell it either.

She looks really good. But the "city" and the dress wash out Raquel. But it's still good.

So unexpected!

I love the bottle and Raquel looks so sexy!
Gold suits her.
:D

i quite like this. but the photoshop is crap. the shadows aren't done correctly. it bugs me :lol:

lolllll..this looks like it's poking fun at godzilla.

Her legs don't look powerful enough, this type of pose demands glamazon legs rather than photoshopped toothpicks. Her real legs probably look far better than the airbrushed version we've got here.

I don't like it. She looks like Carolyn Murphy and having her dress blowing in the wind, makes it look like she's farting on the city, albeit "eau mega" scented farts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not sure what I think yet but I cant wait to smell the perfume:heart:. And it reminds me of a time I was at a church and they had a bulletin board that had a flowerbomb ad that had 'she needs to find jesus' written on it :lol: (no offense to any one I just found it funny) they also had things like pictures of rockbands and other fashion ads.

I think it looks amazing and I really wanna try perfume too. I love all gold here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->