Vintage Editorial ID Thread

Sciascia's (gorgeous) website sadly does not specify the month nor provide detailed ed credits; only the the year 1992.

Anyone know the month? I'd love to see HQ scans of the entire ed. Thanks!

For sure the model is Patricia Hartmann shot by Enrique B, my best guess, which would make sense since he was active at HB those years.

sciasciagambaccini.com

I rummaged through my magazines & found this editorial - have posted it for you.
Enjoy!

Anyone know which issue of US ELLE this came from? one of my favorite non-editorial images from ELLE :heart:.

Snowball shot by Evelyn Lauder Colorado 1980
631a1c02990b70d244ccafbe2ebcf3fc.jpg

ellastica scan

Hmm. Thought I would easily find this but no suck luck. While instant google results are nice it's almost re-assuring when the internet doesnt easily reveal itself.

I'm looking for certain a US Vogue editorial starring Nadja Auermann c 1996. I think it was shot by Max Vadukul inside a gym. Equinox gym possibly? Nadja sports a very blonde, pixie cut and I think wore some sort of spandex body suit. I think there were only like 3 images. I vaguely recall golfing, rock climbing and plastic balls being involved or I might be mixing this up with another Vadukul ed with Nikki Taylor...

Maybe Helmut Newton was the photographer? She did a shoot for Vogue, May 1996. Her hair was cropped and was wearing black swimwear all throughout the ed. Back to The Beach i think?

I know the Newton ed you're referring however Im thinking of a different ed.

Nadja was wearing sporty, colorful spandex type stuff at least in one shot. The overall mood was upbeat, bright, fun.

I'm betting its right under my nose but because so many of the older archived posts seem to have been deleted by the image hosting sites due to low view counts, all that amazing work has vanished :cry:

I'm hoping to rescue the ones that are still viewable and am in the process of putting together theme based editorial threads to preserve and promote the vintage fashion editorial archives :flower:

Vogue 90's I think
Photo:Steven Meisel

Listal

Can somebody confirm to me if the girl in this cover is Yasmeen Ghauri according to wikipedia? because I refuse to believe it's her :shock:

voguegraphy.com

Can somebody confirm to me if the girl in this cover is Yasmeen Ghauri according to wikipedia? because I refuse to believe it's her :shock:

voguegraphy.com

I don't think it's her because she wasn't modelling that early - certainly not to be on the cover of Vogue Italia. The first real work she did was early 1989, IIRC.

This from Vogue Italy maybe early 2000's by Roversi.Maybe someone know this number magazine?
Model:Mireille
89676482929127.jpg
kinopoisk

Looking for: the hit list, Vogue US October 1993
Shoes for scandal, Vogue US March 1993
Net effects, Vogue US March 1993
Quick silver, Vogue US Janruary 1993
Untitled.pngUntitled1.png Untitled.png Untitled1.png\
vogue.com

The strongest voice: Yves Saint-Laurent... Vogue US December 1983
Untitled.png
What looks great now: Minimal dressing, Vogue US January 1984