Vintage Model ID thread

Can somebody settle this once and for all? I've always thought this was Mini Anden.

However I've seen other sources online who ID this as Mia Hessner? :thinking:

I even messaged make-up artist Dick Page asking if he did the make-up (he hadn't; Tom Pecheux did). Dick thought this was Mia too!

Also anyone know who shot this? I knew at one point years ago but now that I want to post it, I'm drawing a blank!

source: fashionmodeldirectory.com
mini-anden-45422-fit.jpg

I don't think it's Mini. I'm going to have to agree with Dick:winking:

In the famous words of John Lydon, "I could be right, I could be wrong." It does happen on occasion :upsidedown:

Fashion Model Directory agrees with me tho. Perplexing.

I messaged Mini Anden herself on IG so we may get an answer. I couldn't find Mia on there.

A less blown out version of this image sourced from bwgreyscale.com
shiseido ID.jpg

Are these your snaps? Don't forget to ID your image sources aka where did you find these pics? A crucial step in researching which can narrow down the search field at the very least.

Are these your snaps? Don't forget to ID your image sources aka where did you find these pics? A crucial step in researching which can narrow down the search field at the very least.

The first photo is from Dolly magazine's 2016 yearbook, but I can't find the source of the photo anywhere.

The second photo appeared in the book The History of Modern Fashion and supposedly appeared on Getty Images, but that photo can't be found on any stock photo website and I also can't find this source of the second photo.

Maybe try contacting Dolly magazine? Or author Ian Rankin who used the image on one of his book covers.

Maybe try contacting Dolly magazine? Or author Ian Rankin who used the image on one of his book covers.

Dolly magazine got discontinued not long after the yearbook was published. However, the photo was in a chapter featuring fashion week street style, and all the photos in that chapter were taken in 2016.
Also, I don't know any German, so contacting Ian Rankin seems a useless task.

Ian Rankin is a Scottish crime writer. Josephine Rozenberg-Clarke was the last EIC of Dolly. She's on IG. @SaoriShun.

Can anyone ID The first and 3rd model in this Prescriptives advert from c 2004?

brdar-.jpg
Source brdar.com

Thank you @Northern Star!! Now to ID the blonde. I've seen her face many times but the weird angle and obscene amount of retouching is making things difficult!

Model agent James Tinnelly on IG IDed the blonde as Valerie Avdeyeva or Valerie Buscarello!! I believe her given name is Valeriya Avdeyeva.

Does anyone have scans of The Honeymooners starring Danielle Zinaich and her husband Adam Strahl shot by Kelly Klein for Harper's Bazzar c 1997? I swear I uploaded my own scan to my Pinterest c 2013 but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Pinterest aka the Black Hole of images and photo credits.

Is this Vibeke Knudsen (I swear I saw this cover model credited as her once, somewhere... but I can't find wherever I saw it)?

facebook.com/elle

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saucednoods
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->