Visa Swap

cric-croc

Reaction score
hey ladies,

has anyone heard of the Visa Swap event in London? Apparently you can bring all your high street and designer clothes and they will give you points with which you can then buy whatever is availalbe in their store in Knightsbridge....

www.visaswap.com

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/fashion/article1824447.ece

i was wondering if anyone had any idea if it ws worth it...what if they give you, let's say, 100 points for a dress of yours but then you need at least 500 points to 'purchase' anything in the shop???
i have tons of stuff i'd like to resell/swap , and not having had much luck with ebay and second had shops, i am tempted to try Visa Swap....please let me know what you think!

sounds like it takes alot but gives back little. for some its good if youve got some really great pieces but if you are just getting rid of things it probably isnt worthwhile. Its best to log on to that website that just swaps stuff you want with your unwanted stuff. Cant remember which one it is but its just for clothes! ill find the link and post it

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks - if you can find the link, it would be very much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daaimage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->