Vittoria Ceretti

Tory Burch Spring 2023 campaign
Jamie Hawkesworth - Photographer
Brian Molloy - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Ramona Eschbach - Hair Stylist
Lucia Pica - Makeup Artist
Spencer Vrooman - Set Designer
(official site)

is it normal that she hasn’t been in any fashion show since MFW 23 started? In the meantime she was at a Harper’s Bazaar Italia event, attended GCGS show and was at a Ferragamo/ Vogue Italia dinner…!

I wanna see her on the runway!! not even at Moschino where she would’ve looked incredible! or Max Mara!
could it be that she’s an exclusive for Ferragamo since she was also in the campaign?
doesn’t make sense though.

^it was always my understanding that runway doesn´t pay well (if at all) and it´s meant to be exposure for the model. When they become more famous and in demand, they start doing less and less runway. Maybe this is the case? she books enough campaigns and editorials that maybe she doesn´t need to walk as much anymore?

Yes @kokobombon I thought about it too but she was at Michael Kors who probably pays well and she travels to NY which is a good exposure to the American market.

I still hope to see her somewhere in Milan. she’s got such presence that is a shame not to see her strutting on the catwalk. oh well, at least she had a good campaign season.

Ferragamo S/S 23 Campaign
Rafael PavarottEdward Quarmby - Art Director
Mavi Staiano - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Virginie Pinto Moreira - Hair Stylist
Thom Walker - Makeup Artisti - Photographer
(@ferragamo)

D Repubblica March 25th
Off Stage

Vito Fernicola - Photographer
Tom Guinness - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Lucas Wilson - Hair Stylist
Cécile Paravina - Makeup Artist