Vogue Adria April 2024 : Malika Louback by Vitali Gelwich

I thought that Malika's studio portraits and the one with the fur coat were quite pretty, but that's only because she's pretty. The studio photographs with visible equipment are just horrid. I also didn't care much for the rest of the editorials. Didn't have a chance to properly read any of the articles yet. The last editorial in the issue is my favourite of the bunch, I liked the shots in the car which reminded me of some contemporary take on Meisel. It's a lovely one. But nothing extraordinary. I also found Loving Spot to be an interesting story. Not my usual cup of tea, but lovely. The sight of reprints was an unpleasant surprise.

Oh, wow. They can't even proofread the title of their cover story.

Many images in the editorial are alot better than what was used. A proper profile instea dof one where she's facing down would have worked better.

Is this a real magazine or AI generated spoof?!?

Still waiting to be impressed by Vogue Adria, I'm afraid. Always adored Malika Louback, so very much fond of the fact she's on the cover but the end results leaves a whole lot to be desired. I hate the use of the profile image as the cover. The cover feels like an afterthought...

Im late, I didn't know this edition was out. Issue 2, not too bad. You gotta start off slowly. It's a long game here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->