• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Vogue Arabia May 2024 : Salma Hayek Pinault by Cuneyt Akeroglu

Cover #3 of 3:

The second cover exudes glamour! She finally gets beautiful covers after several Vogue appearances that should've been kept into drafts—and yes, that includes her UK Vogue cover with Meisel where she looked lost.

The best she's ever looked, these are stunning covers but the first is really powerful. I've missed Cuneyt photographing covers, he could easily elevate Turkish Vogue if he was the primary photographer.

I was hoping they gave her the full Vogue Arabia treatment and am glad they did. They are all very glamorous but the first one takes the cake.

I don’t like that necklace other than that, lovely

I'm short if I say stunning. Imagine this in American Vogue ❤

Photographer: Cuneyt Akeroglu
Styling: Amine Jreissati
Hair: Miguel Pérez
Make Up: Sofia Schwarzkopf-Tilbury
Nails: Kate Williamson
Celeb: Salma Hayek Pinault

en.vogue.me

gorgeous hollywood level production. Everything is on point. This is what we want!

if I was Kate Moss, Id never work with ANYONE involved again. This is beyond ridiculous, cheap and embarrassing.

Looks like a photoshoot with a Dictators wife from the 80's.

BAD.
If that is a 'dictator's wife' look to you, then I'd very much prefer to look like that than some pleb posting on a fashion forum. While I do not like the editorial overall (save the black-and-white pictures that look very contemporary and beautiful) and I can understand the dislike for it, this comment is just uncalled for and kind of insulting and racist. If you want to call something 'bad', call it bad, but the negative stereotyping of a beautiful woman of color is just appalling. I'm 100% sure 99% of people do not look this good , nor does anyone looking this good even contemplate the thought of posting in a fashion forum trashing others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->