Vogue Brazil January 2014 : Candice Swanepoel by Mariano Vivanco & Zee Nunes

The b&w cover is literally perfect. I love it. I love her. This is, this is great.

Not a fan of Candice,but still have to say I love all her vogue covers.From Vogue Spain,Vogue Mexico to this,I find her so charming.She works at her best with Mariano Vivanco.

I feel bad for the 2nd cover.

I think we can all agree that the B&W cover is AWESOME!
So great for summer, makes me want to go to the beach even though I hate it ^_^

i like both covers, but this B&W is not quite suitable for Vogue, IMO.
But, Candice is fierce and overall this is a great work!

Before Sunset
Vogue (Brazil) -
January 2014

Ph: Mariano Vivanco, Jacques Dequeker & Zee Nunes

fashionscansremastered.net

The covers and the editorial are absolutely stunning :heart: Candice never disappoints with her Vogue (or any of her other HF) appearances, she's incredibly sexy but never too trashy and she can make anything look good. Love this!

what boring covers not at all HF. Candice is so blank in her fotos theres nothing that screams alive but her makeup

OMG... Candice looks really amazing, totally in love with this editorial:heart:

After that compelling and demanding black and white cover, I was expectant of an even stronger cover story. Yet here I am feeling deflated and completely underwhelmed. What a lackluster, incoherent and generic story (even with the presence of the beautiful Candice and those stunning surroundings).

I agree, I LOVE the black and white cover but the editorial is really disappointing. I only like the close up with the red flowers, the nude shot, and the one where she's on the canoe with the parrot. Other than that it looks really lifeless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom63
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->