MODEL: IRINA SHAYK
STYLING: YASMINE STEREA
HAIR: BEN SKERVIN
MAKE-UP: NIKI M’NRAY

vogue.globo.com

In HQ without text:

visualizing.fashion

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the second cover. I think that the first one would have been lovely if her expression and styling were better.

I love the second one. Great face, great styling, she fills this sweater like no other. Happy for Irina.

Quite obvious the first cover should've been scrapped all together. What a terrible shot of Irina (probably the worst I've seen in recent memory), and along with everyone else I much prefer the second cover.

Both covers are not good. Hate this hairdo an this styling is so cheap..

I'm getting strong Coach vibes from the first cover (Meisel's MG campaign with Bergshoeff, Binx, Boling etc) so I like everything about it except Irina. The second one is better. This is Vogue Brazil who prefer sexpots cover after cover, so ultimately it makes sense. Cannot hate on this.

How odd is it to see Sgura at Vogue Brazil!!

Both covers are not good. Hate this hairdo an this styling is so cheap..

Ditto, it´s a mess, I don´t like any of these. Sgura is a tricky photographer for me, sometimes he does amazing and very classical beauty (which I think is his strength) and then he does things like these where the styling, the casting, the photo is bad. Irina is hopeless as a model for me anyways so there you go.

Can we talk how bad photoshoped she is. What a shame! She's such a beautiful woman and they made this to her :wacko:

New Wave

PHOTOGRAPHER: GIAMPAOLO SGURA
MODEL: IRINA SHAYK
STYLING: YASMINE STEREA
HAIR: BEN SKERVIN
MAKE-UP: NIKI M’NRAY

visualizing.fashion

I'm seeing that Balenciaga's cap SO much in EVERYWHERE that I'm considering buy one to me :lol: What is happening to me?

Irina should just stick to being sultry, it's when she tries to act pensive and deep when everything goes black. Love the studio shots (tacky as hell, but it makes sense), loathe the rest.

Review (186 pages:(

InVogue:
"Guns N' Roses" with Karen Marinovich by Raquel Espirito Santo (06 pages)

PROMOVOGUE: "Olho Neles" with Isabela Eing, Laura Miranda and Liza S. by Daniel Mattar (04 pages)

*1- "Nova Onda" with Irina Shayk by Giampaolo Sgura (12 pages)

*2- "Musa Fora da Caixa" with Anna Cleveland and Jean Paul Gaultier by Gil Inoue (08 pages)

*3- "Ele Reina!" with Reinal Lourenço, Ana Paula Junqueira, Caroline Ribeiro, Cassia Avalia, Fernanda Motta, Jaque Cantelli, Mariana Aydar, Martina Ritter, Natalia Machado and Sabrina Sato by Hick Duarte (08 pages)

*4- "A Arte de Misturar" with Celina Locks by Micol Sabbadini (06 pages)

*5- "Ritmo Próprio" with Julliana Mende and Larissa Marchiori by Helm Silva (06 pages)

Editorial: "Guns N' Roses"
Photographer: Raquel Espirito Santo
Stylist: Donata Meirelles, Cristiano Oiwane and Neel Ciconello
Hair: André Dias
Make Up: Rafael Bassakin
Model: Karen Marinovich

facebook.com/fordmodelsbr

PROMOVOGUE: "Olho Neles"
Photographer: Daniel Mattar
Stylist: Bebel Moraes
Hair/Make Up: Vini Kilesse
Models: Isabela Eing, Laura Miranda and Liza S.

facebook.com/fordmodelsbr

Irina has the same facial expression in each shot. Probably because the botox was somewhat overpriced!

Editorial: "Nova Onda"
Photographer: Giampaolo Sgura
Fashion Editor: Yasmine Sterea
Hair: Ben Skervin
Make Up: Niki M'nray
Model: Irina Shayk

digitalarea.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member