Vogue España October 2006 : Karolina Kurkova

happycanadian said:
Here's the full KK layout. She just looks simply marvelous. What a truly wonderful model. Elegant and beautiful, she really shines through the camera, through the photograph. Supermodel.

HQ

*bellazon*

Eds are not so great as cover but one thing is clear she is SUPERMODEL...

The cover's gorgeous and i'm in love with Emina's ed.

What a nice article, I had read a little snippet about her charity work in either U.S. Vogue or Harpers, and had a new admiration for her but I did want to know more about what she was doing. It's such a major accomplishment for GYAN to have a connection to 190 countries!!

Ariez --- could you pleeeaaaaaaase detail some of what the article says? i know of Karolina's charity work because of the award she was given earlier this year, but i don't know very many details. thanks so much! :smile:

that other editorial is also so beautiful! gorgeous model

Pichichi said:
yes, it is very nice.

i am working on it

yes, you are right, april issue

which month did Carmen Kass appear in the cover? I dont remember it...
Carmen K was on january cover
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
happycanadian said:
Ariez --- could you pleeeaaaaaaase detail some of what the article says? i know of Karolina's charity work because of the award she was given earlier this year, but i don't know very many details. thanks so much! :smile:

that other editorial is also so beautiful! gorgeous model
Well on top of the Global Youth Action Network, she's proud of a new television program called Chat Planet where the youth have a voice. it's a series where children from two distinct countries get to chat about different subjects. She's working with them on a show for this fall where the kids will be from Baghdad and America(I think thats a great idea:heart:)

She also works with a program called Free Arts for Abused Children
They paint,dance, do theatre, write, make sculptures, and photography. It helps the kids and families express themselves, to gain confidence in themselves and to develop positive methods of communication.

then it talks about her receiving the award from Women Together at the U.N. She said that being only 22 years old, it was an honor to be among so many influential figures and to receive that award.

anndddd then the last paragraph is about her new movie project she has coming up called My Sexiest Year! It's a romantic comedy with Harvey Keittel and Amber Valetta. She was nervous because it was her first time but they were patient with her and she hopes that it's not the last movie she acts in.:flower:

and by the picture it basically said she visited Lesotho, South Africa, with an organization and she wants the youth of her generation to stay motivated and to raise thier voice to ask for cooperation from the government.

She really motivates me in a way to go out there and make a difference since she's so young herself. :blush::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow.

thank you so very much for that.

she's so incredible! i love that she's involved in all of these things. it must be very close to her heart. she's only 22. it seems like she's much older because she's been in the business for so long, but really --- what other 22 year olds are involved in many charities and concerned about the rest of the world, AND especially doing something about it! awesome!

The second edit:

Mona Johanneson
RETRATO DE UNA DAMA (Portrait of a Lady)
Photographied by Juan Gotti

I've always like KK and that cover is just beautiful.

The third one:

Katia Kokoreva
ALTA RADIACIÓN (High radiation)
Photographied by
Nico

* There is one last edit in the magazine although i dont like it too much and i dont know who is the model also. If anyone is interested on it pls let me know and i will scan it.

Great editorials, especially Mona's! Simply fantastic. :woot:

Thanks so much, Pichichi. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aytac523
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->