Vogue Korea June 2021 : BLACKPINK by Kim Hee June

I think it's the best cover this year. All four are so cool.

Do they have a fixed spot every year or something? Last year they got 2 covers almost back to back (march and may issues).

They are the most popular idol in Korea. As far as I know, it decorates several covers. Especially, all four of them are magazine covers, advertisements, etc. It's been released countless times, and the cover of Korean magazine is really... Decorate frequently.

They are the most popular idol in Korea. As far as I know, it decorates several covers. Especially, all four of them are magazine covers, advertisements, etc. It's been released countless times, and the cover of Korean magazine is really... Decorate frequently.

They're not the most popular idols in Korea.

They look like video game characters. Very fake and artificial looking. The heavy retouching only exaggerates that.

The word Illuminating and that group shot are not vogue worthy.

So much editing here to the point that they don't even look real anymore.

Vogue Korea is surely making bank with those covers, I just wish it were more avant-garde.

The group-cover is an eyesore but the individual solo covers are far better. Out the four, Jennie's is my most fave and I love how Rosé's is taking me back to the art direction of Vogue Nippon. I love the minimalism of all the solo covers and how cohesive they are. No complaints here!

I am utterly fascinated by the amount of fanfare these ladies fetch! It's no wonder French fashion houses like Celine and Saint Laurent are endorsing them - and both Korean Elle and Vogue have Blackpink on their covers this month.

The group cover is very simple, looks like a catalogue of teen clothes.

^Cont

Photographer:Heejun Kim
Editor:Hyunji Nam
Hair:Sunyoung Lee
Makeup:Myungsun Lee

vogue korea

The nails are so unbelievably distracting. Jennie always photographs so well however, and this one's no exception.

Their worst group cover. And photoshop cant take the blame for any of this. Hard to believe but they were all apparently in the same room for this! Tragic but it doesn’t even matter. They still got blinks lining up to buy every version like collectibles. I don’t know which is sadder.

Okay maybe I'm the only one but I am LOVING those nails and love their solo covers! Their group cover is horrendous, tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->