Vogue Mexico August 2018 : Andreea Diaconu by Giampaolo Sgura

JPineapple

Reaction score

Andreea Diaconu by Giampaolo Sgura and styled by Miguel Enamorado.

Actually, is a reprint from the Latin American edition.... I guess june issue.

The party's over but nobody told her. Dancing til the sun comes up.

Times must be tough when Vogue Mexico reprint their covers from the LA edition! Wonder who will be on the cover of the LA edition?
It looks pretty dynamic for a cover in general, just not sure whether the black masthead works here. But kudos for trying something different.

Well that's different. I loathe the Dynasty styling, but I applaud Sgura for trying something new. The quality of the photograph is very high. It could easily pass for Vogue Paris. I just wish she didn't look like this, because everything is working except the styling.

Well that's different. I loathe the Dynasty styling, but I applaud Sgura for trying something new. The quality of the photograph is very high. It could easily pass for Vogue Paris. I just wish she didn't look like this, because everything is working except the styling.

Exactly, the full editorial gave me some David Sims vibes. I think is not bat at all considering that I found Sgura's work boring af.

Wow, print cover is even better!! Karla must ask herself how she missed these shots. Or maybe she intentionally sat on them. Either way, both covers are stunning. Reprint aside.

Wow, print cover is even better!! Karla must ask herself how she missed these shots. Or maybe she intentionally sat on them. Either way, both covers are stunning. Reprint aside.
Actually Karla is the EIC of both editions. I've been reading Vogue Mexico since 5 or 6 years ago and I found some of her choices not good enough. This cover and Bella's are some of her bests since she assumed the direction 2 years ago.

I thought the VOGUE LATAM cover was BRITISH VOGUE!! I am not even kidding. I gagged. Edward would be proud.

These Andreea covers are stunning! Emmanuelle is both happy and sad. Happy because duh. Sad cause she didn’t produce this.

I thought the VOGUE LATAM cover was BRITISH VOGUE!! I am not even kidding. I gagged. Edward would be proud.

These Andreea covers are stunning! Emmanuelle is both happy and sad. Happy because duh. Sad cause she didn’t produce this.
Same here! I guess Karla Martínez found her way (I hope)

Karla is very close to Edward, they worked together in W. She has a good taste in terms of imagery, the magazine changed a lot since her arrival. Martina scored ELLE last year and now Vogue. Didn't now that she is that huge, she looks like Ariana in her BV cover. And I love Andreea's cover, another good one I will miss. She is perfect for french Vogue's 80s obsession.

Andrea's covers are really great specially the Print one....
i wish karla Choose this for Latam...

Vogue Mexico August 2018

VOLVER AL FUTURO
Photographer:
Giampaolo Sgura
Stylist: Miguel Enamorado
Hair: Franco Gobbi
Make-Up: Tyron Machhausen
Model: Andreea Diaconu

Vogue Mexico Digital Edition

Vogue Latin America August 2018

TINI STOESSEL
Photographer:
Victor Demarchelier
Stylist: Miguel Enamorado
Hair: David Von Cannon
Make-Up: Cyndle Komarovski
Model/Celebrity: Tini Stoessel

Vogue Latin America Digital Edition

Vogue Mexico August 2018

DANCING QUEEN
Photographer:
Marlon Rueberg
Stylist: Elisa Nalin
Hair: Giulia Cigarini
Make-Up: Tyron Machhausen
Models: Polina Oganicheva, Sveva Miserotti, Lara Biroli, Karolina Chrusciel, Tamsir Thiam, Matteo Franchini, George Griiths & Alessandro Cabrini

Vogue Mexico August 2018

LEGADO SURREALISTA
Photographer: F&G
Stylist: Francis Ocon
Hair: Gui Schoedler
Make-Up: Miho Suzuki
Model: Daria Korchina

Vogue Latin America August 2018

ALEACIÓN RADICAL
Photographer: Raf Stahelin