Vogue Nippon February 2008 : Kate Moss by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

omg, i really like the Devon editorial! and usually her look is too "special" for me... and hate those shoes she's wearing in this edit. but somehow, everything falls into place here.

^ There are some cruise, cosmetic ads but those are already posted by other members. Nothing new. :wink:

I like Devon, but I think that her editorial seems to be a repeat of things we've already seen.

Lera looks amazing in that editorial. :shock: Too bad we only have three pages! :judge:

I LOVE DARIA'S ED! Devon is looking fierce and strong, but the concept has been done before. I'm not a fan of Kate's, but I can't deny that I really enjoy the editorial as well.

^:rofl: I will never poop in my garden after seeing the cartoon :bounce:

^Yeah, that song has been running through my head the last two days now.

Shall I sing the song? :P Nah, let's spare ourselves from the damage. :ninja:
Do you think it's right and ok for us to discuss it here? :unsure:

So, the episode begins with a really long theme song, and then kiki and friend on the "spaceship"... so they see a farm/field.. and the creature jumps and falls into poop! :doh:When the creature comes out, the farmer throws water from the pail(s) on to the creature.. the water shoots out like water from an elephant's trunk.
:lol:

I think it's ok to discuss it here, after all it came witrh the mag, right?

That part where Kiki(?, or the other one) falls in the menure is very nasty.

:yuk: It should be renamed to kaka (if you catch my drift) :P
Ugh... And it was asking, what manure is.. :lol:
And to think that the graphic artist/creator was the one who collaborated with brother Marc for LV. hmm..
I didn't take note on who was behind the storyline.
:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->