Vogue Nippon February 2008 : Kate Moss by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Can someone scan Devon and Lera's edits?

That's the worst ed of Kate, IMO. The pics really need to be airbrushed.

What is she wearing on the cover?

Ralph Lauren SS08:

00450m.jpg

style.com

I swear I don't understand you, guys! When magazines airbrush someone, you complain, when they don't, you also complain! What's wrong with you? I like Kate's pics because they show her natural beauty, even if a tiny bit older than usual.

I swear I don't understand you, guys! When magazines airbrush someone, you complain, when they don't, you also complain! What's wrong with you? I like Kate's pics because they show her natural beauty, even if a tiny bit older than usual.
:clap:

Well,most pics i see don't need to be airbrushed so i hate it.But those Kate pics,oy!Baad and could've used some airbrushing.

the more i look at kate's ed the more beautiful i think she looks. but it's a bit too pale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kates edit is nice she looks great but Darias is AmazING!! She is rocking all of those dresses, especially the d&g and the feathered McQueen!

i love kate's ed and that she looks more pale than usual.
thanks for sharing laisla! :flower::heart:

amen to that!

I don't complain when it is done appropriately. Yes, Kate looks natural but I don't think she's beautiful this time, either on the cover or in the ed.

Oh, I don't want to talk about her anymore. I may seem like an anti-fan of her. I usually like her but not every looks of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know its already been mentioned by a few of her more excited fans already, but...If someone with the issue wouldn't mind scanning Lera Sheremeta's beauty editorial, it would be ever so greatly appreciated! :flower:

I'm dying to see that one as well.

I don't like Kate's editorial, even if she looked good, that she doesn't, there's too much smoke.
And I don't like Daria's ed either, I like the colours and the movement of the clothes in some of them, but her face looks so strange...

Oh, I think all the eds in this issue are great except Kate's... Especially I love Daria's ed! She looks stunning there :heart:

I'm going to scan the two eds of Lera and Devon. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndresKlayr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->