Vogue Paris June/July 2009 : Anja Rubik by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Magdalena's editorial is quite appealing. I didn't think I would like the idea with the dogs. But it has worked out well. I love the setting in 30 Avenue Montaigne. I have always loved the spirt and house of Dior. Thanks for the incredible scans Diorette

Magdalena's ed is beautiful, definitely one of my fav. I'm buying this issue, no way! ^_^ Thanks again for your wonderful scans, Diorette!

I like the Magdalena ed. The concept with the dogs is good.

I love the Sasha edit, minus the butt pad. I love the photography. Sasha doesn't really look all that good close up but she looks good from far away. haha

sasha's edit is beautiful :flower: i've already given karma but thanks soo much anyway again! :D

Love Magda's ed, she looks great and the concept is fun! I dislike the font they used for the title though :ninja:

The pic reminds me of that shoe campaign where the girl is sipping on the pink milk shake, is that Anja too? I think it's an Italian brand, I can't remember the name...like exact same styling...

The pic reminds me of that shoe campaign where the girl is sipping on the pink milk shake, is that Anja too? I think it's an Italian brand, I can't remember the name...like exact same styling...

It's giuseppe zanotti with anja too.

^That's nice to hear, I've been really liking her last time. She's made for Beauté shots.

Florilège
Photographed by Patrick Demarchelier
Styled by Véronique Didry
Model: Isabeli Fontana

scanned by Diorette

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a killer issue. So many interesting and varied eds. Pity about the lacklustre cover though. Thanks for all the spectacular scans Diorette.

This issue is actually better than I thought it would be.
I love this first shot from Magdalena's ed.
Isabeli's is too close-up but it's still good.
Best issue of the year so far.

i completely forgot there were more eds. i love 30 Avenue Montaigne.:heart:
Florilège
is very nice too, isabeli looks gorgeous. i'm definitely buying this...
(encore merci, Diorette. your scans are divine.)

*edit* i totally agree, thiago. it's the best 2009 issue so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloome
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->