Vogue Paris March 2016 : Gigi Hadid by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

These are STUNNING!! Stunning. Never thought Gigi would be perfect for French Vogue.

The first one looks Vogue Espana.

Last edited by a moderator:
some weird photoshop is going on her... area in that first cover

Loving the second one cover so much! Happy to see Gigi landing VP.

I like both covers. The second one more as it´s more VP imo.
I´m glad that they´re treating her as a celeb, with the name and tagline... it makes me feel less annoyed that she landed the cover :Pink:

Whoa, she is giving me Supermodel level of hot on these covers! No wonder they went for two!! Love it, and i don't follow her career at all, but she really is a great cover girl!

That b&w cover tho.. *BAM* knocked it out of the park. Sexy chic perfect VP. Congrats to Gigi M&M and the VP team for getting it just right for March.

Now on one hand these are gorgeous covers, Gigi looks phenomenal.

On the other hand they have Isabelle Huppert's name with a Francoise Hardy song title right there on the front page and my inner Francophile weeps at the promise of all that could have been.

Great Job, Yolanda.

The second one is nothing special but the first one is great!

The first cover (white bg) is indeed a must have!

No! No! Nooooooooo!

The first one would have been great with another model, but she is so wrong here.

Never thought I'd say this, but I like it! I prefer more 2nd cover.

Anyone else think if the photographers weren't credited, they would be willing to bet this was shot by I&V?!

I love these! Gigi is on fire, she looks fantastic. This really feels like Vogue Paris, this is what I expect from them.

Anyone else think if the photographers weren't credited, they would be willing to bet this was shot by I&V?!
Absolutely. Mert and Marcus take 'inspiration' to another level sometimes :innocent:

Gigi wins this round of the instagram model covers...muuuchhhh better then Kendalls vp effort.

We've had Kendall Jenner, and now it's Gigi Hadid's turn. Not my cup of tea but alas, this is how it goes nowadays. Besides this, I really like the black and white cover, very impactful. I hope I'm going to receive this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->