Vogue Poland June 2022 by Stefan Heinrichs

Can't wait to see this crazy storm that will be in the Polish media after the publication :smile:
Who knows, maybe they will ban Vogue Polska :smile:

But, when it comes to the covers...Well, sad that they're very much the same as Vogue Italia September 2017 covers...
cover-vogue-italia-settembre.jpg

source:WWD

Gorgeous covers. I'm also happy that Top Model Polska's Julia scores a Vogue cover. She was spectacular on the show.

I think its gonna fly on CNWWN store
Hope i can catch It :flower:

Gorgeous covers. I'm also happy that Top Model Polska's Julia scores a Vogue cover. She was spectacular on the show.
Lmao. From now on they will keep using her as an example of how you can make career in high fashion after top model when in reality most of these girls end up as some d list celebrities or tacky insta influencers.

Beautiful covers. I feel guilty because I find both pictures sexy, but I get the softness and the message. Are they real couples or just models posing?

A bit awkward with the angles but the color palette is quite soothing.

I saw on Instagram several people spraying and destroying the posters of the covers on the streets....older people....

So sad! It makes me angry. The covers are so beautiful.

Eastern Europe is not known for being remotely tolerant of the gay community so I’m surprised by these covers (I hope everyone who works there is safe from any awful backlash). Growing up, I had the unfortunate experience of being surrounded by a largely homophobic, racist Polish community here in Canada. It made me wonder if there were any sane Polish people sometimes. Thank goodness the progressive ones are making bold statements with magazine covers like these. I hope it helps open peoples’ minds.

Eastern Europe is not known for being remotely tolerant of the gay community so I’m surprised by these covers (I hope everyone who works there is safe from any awful backlash). Growing up, I had the unfortunate experience of being surrounded by a largely homophobic, racist Polish community here in Canada. It made me wonder if there were any sane Polish people sometimes. Thank goodness the progressive ones are making bold statements with magazine covers like these. I hope it helps open peoples’ minds.
So sorry that happened to you, lots of love from Mexico :heart:

So sorry that happened to you, lots of love from Mexico :heart:

Oops! Just to be clear, I am not straight but I am white (and Polish). So I don’t want anyone thinking I suffered some horrible personal attacks based on race. Yes, I had to hide my sexual identity from my bigoted family and community - but I was able to hide it. Not ideal, but not a situation worthy of concern or sympathy for me!

What I was trying to say is that a lot of Polish people I know (from my community) are homophobic and racist, so these Vogue covers are wonderful because there are Polish people who desperately need representation and inclusion within their own community.

I do commend Vogue Poland always lending a voice to social topics and causes (like Anja Rubik taking a stand against abortion rights back December 2020). Perhaps, however, these covers would've had more of an impact had we not already seen something similar on Vogue Italia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucilam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->