Vogue UK June 2007 : Agyness Deyn by Nick Knight

blerh :blink:

I dont like the cover, much, its too light, and please please please vogue get rid of that horrible font :doh: and change the colour :doh:

Big big big yuck to the Beth ditto and Lily Allen editorial :ninja: that could possibly have just put me right off this issue...

but, I really love the 2nd picture from the Daria editorial...:heart:

but Beth ditto :doh:

I must say I like the cover but expected more from the inside (when I just knew who would be on the cover). Don't like most of the editorials, Elise's one a little bit better. Thanks so much for scanning it so well and so fast, though :flower::heart::flower:

tigerrouge said:
But I also hope her facial expression looks less droopy when I see the actual magazine, and I feel uncharitable saying that, but there's something not quite right, I feel. Her expression seems to say: "It's summer and I look stupid." But that's first impressions for you.

:lol: KARMA!!

But the cover isn't that bad, I love Agyness and the cover does have a nice summery feel to it, albeit you might have to put on shades to view it

Daria and Roversi:wub: are always gorgeous but I much prefer last month’s collaboration, this one is not quite spot on.

But if there is a model on the cover I'm happy:woot: :flower: :heart:

Thanks for the scans, especially the Julia + Daria eds...
I'm not a fan of the cover though...

I actually like the cover, but as for the rest of it - poor.

Anyone seen the cover in real life? Is the font really pink? I scanned a cover of UK Vogue once an the orange font scanned as pink.

I love Agyness but all the bashing is getting obnoxious. Just because you don't like the choice doesn't mean that others don't as well.

I lovelovelove the Girls Girls Girls ed! So many talented females especially MIA :wub:

I have the issue - its fluorescent pink.
V.Bright, but I just like it!

Oh, OK. I love Aggy's eyes and lips, and the pink is OK, I just wish they would've ratcheted down the exposure A LOT. And it's really crazy to think they upped it because her face was so unsuitable. She's done multiple eds and covers, none of which had that exposure level. It's just kind of weird, even though I do like it.

Any please scans the ed of Georfia Frost by Mario Testino?

Loving this issue, the cover is very eye catching and fun,:heart: and Daria in those fabulous Dior creations is just amazing, if that was the only editorial in the mag I would still buy it:D

Great to see Agyness on the cover! But I don't like the sugar pink fonts.

The contents are nice, great to see Julia, Daria and Elise

Fashion Fever

Photographer: Mario Testino
Fashion Editior: Lucinda Chambers

SOURCE: SCANNED BY ME

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madisonhessler
Back